Logan to the rescue!

( again title by my brother who quinces dentally name is in the game Call Of Duty Ghosts and his name is the same as the main charicter Logan. Back to the story.)

Logan's prov.

I looked over at Merrick. Then I was looking back at the lake. We saw bubbles come up. Then after about 2 minites we were about to leave.

" Guys wait up!" Aya yells. We all look back and see she has nice scratch on her face. " Battle wounds heal right?"

" That's gonna leave a mark." Hesh stated pointing to the gash she now has. We help her up and begin walking back over to the others we left with Keagan. One of the doctors came over to Aya and see she's bleeding more then we thought. They set her down on a crate and start wrapping some bandage around her side. She was bleeding pretty bad there. They then wanted to put something on the gash on her face but she walked away before they could.

We all begin our migration to a diffrent base we have. I helped her out since you know she has a giant gash on her side. We all walked in silence just in case there were any federation soilders. Sadly there were some.

Aya had a silenced pistol in her hand. Her cloths weren't soked anymore so she put her mask over her face. We all crouch and I see her put her pistol in its holster. She takes out her combat knife. Merrick and Keagan nod to her saying no other targets in sight. She silently goes over. Slits the solders throte and layed him carefully on the ground so he doesn't make any sound.

We move on to the next set of targets. I count three. Merrick and Keagan let Hesh, Aya and me shoot the targets. There was only one guy left. Aya just threw her knife at the guy. It was a perfect hit. Right in the neck. She retrieved her trusty knife and we finally got to the base without any other trouble.

We helped the doctors and nurses with the injured. Aya could have sat out but she put her pain aside. She didn't show any signs of her injurys until all the wounded were takin care of . Merrick and Keagan came by and lead her away from the group. She look over at us and nods. No way. She's gonna be a ghost.

" Looks like we're going to be seeing each other more often." Applyed Aya.

" So your a ghost now?" I ask. I look super stupid when I ask.

" Meet your new teammate" She says pointing to herself. Hesh and I can't help but start laughing. She punchs both of us in the arm. It kinda tickled.

" Owe." whined Hesh.

" Hahaha, that's what you get!" Screamed Aya.