The end?

Hesh prov,

We sit there in silence waiting for the enimie to get closer. I have my gun siting in my lap. I see Aya waiting with her sniper rifled. She seems super alert. All of us are super alert.

We began hearing footsteps, tanks and Btrs were roaming on the track we had our scopes on.

Why were we here? That's what you must be asking now. Right? We were getting ready to follow the group of federation solders so that we could find the next base Rorke was heading.

Our objective, however, Is a diffrent story. We were going to shoot and kill Rorke. Whoever had the best shot was suppose to go for the kill shot.

" Aya you ready?" Asked Keagan to Aya.

" Yeah." Answered Aya. She moved to a position to where she chould snipe the other solders.

Soon later another group of solders go by. This time there was more of the solders. They didn't have any artillery though.

" Right on scedule." Stated Keagan. Aya looked threw her scope and took out the two solders straggling behind the others. She aimed and fired. Both lied dead.

" Next set of targets." Stated Merrick threw the coms. They were on the completly other side. They had a great look at the left side, To where we had a great look on the right side. We all would sit where we were. Logan was sniping on Merricks side and Aya was sniping on my side.

They both took out enough targets to where all of us were clear to engage. I held a detonator in my right hand.

" Fire in the hole." Stated Keagan. That's my que. I press the button on the detonator and a tree fell right in front of the group of leading solders. Aya and Logan stayed back and sniped the remaining federation solders. We opened the trucks door.

No Rorke in sight. There were only some federation solders transporting some supplies to one of their camps.

" Didn't NORAD say this was the place and time Rorke was going to be here?" I questioned. We all looked at each other. We tried to figure this out the whole time. We need to find Rorke. Or else something bad can happen. Rorke won't win this easily. Not with how he had killed our fallen ghosts. We will win this war. One way or another...