The shooting range

Logan's prov,

We all decide to go shoot some rounds for a bit. Aya said she would just stay back. But I really didn't like that idea. I know she's hurt and all. But can she just sit and watch.

That's when I heard more helicopters. There were a lot of them. This place was under attack.

The federation opened fire on the building Aya was in. Then people began to rush in. I can't find Aya threw the crowd of solders telling everyone to get their weapons.

Rockets flew threw the air at the helos. Bullets flew threw the air at enimies. Aya needs to be safe! she just has to!

(Moments before the attack started!)
New prov!
Ayas prov,

The other part of the team said they were going to the shooting range. I really didn't want to go to the range though. I mean sure the whole gash across my side is a good excuse in all, But I didn't want to go because I didn't want to show off.

I sat there in the room watching them walk over to the shooting range. When they get there though, They stoped in their tracks. I tried to stay quiet and that's when I heard what they heard. Helos...

" THE FEDERATION ARE ATTACKING!" yelled a voice on the intercom. I heard a boom. Then glass shattering from the building window. Solders rushed in and I had to find somewhere to hide quick.

They threw some knock out gas. Then I was out cold. I remember glances of what my enimies looked like. But I would continue to black out.

I'm being dragged up to a helicopter. But they didn't put me on. They stopped while they looked at it go down. They kept me right here. I had two guards around me. I am stuck. I need out of here. Bad idea about to happen.

I try to stand up when the guards are focused on the door. I take the knife I hide out of my boot. I slit one of the guards throte then I stab the other in his heart.

I sneak out threw the roof door. There's a fire blocking the other stairs exit. I run into one of the rooms with a shattered window. I see my team again.

I jump out the side of the window at the right time. One of the federation solders were just coming out of the building. I land right on him and slice his throte. Other solders point there guns at me. I just stand up, look at my team, And smiled.

I jumped over one of the solders back. Everything's in slow motion to me. I pick up a pistol. And shot each of the men. A bullet had grazed my sholder, but I didn't care.

I look back at my team and their waving for me to rush over. I run as fast as I can to them. There were still bullets flying. Then I see that they have a helicopter ready. They help me up.

I sit there amazed at what I just did. The knock out gas was still working on me. But I didn't care. I sat there with pride. But I don't think anything of it. I just think of myself as another solder. A solder fighting for their country. A solder fight for their country's freedom.