Escape plan

I think it's about time for me to get out of this place. Since Rorke and the boss man believe my story on how Merrick got out. But there's one slight problem. Even if I do get out the U.S probly won't trust me. I know I can't stay here though. So I'm leaving tonight. I'm packing my stuff up and I'm making sure I don't leave anything behind to where they can track me down. I don't know how long I'll be gone however. They could somehow trace my steps and find out where I'm heading. I'm going back to Caracas where it all started. Where my father Elies dropped Rorke to save the others. Where he spent his last moments before Rorke shot him. The place that Merrick, Hesh, kegan and me escaped. But now I'm heading back to the place where this all started. I just hope I won't get caught and brought back to this place. I hate it here and now they get to see how much loyalty I did have for them. That was none. Hey who knows. Maybe i'll meet up with my brother there. Or at lest a U.S team. I'd be fine with getting captured by the U.S. Maybe if I were to contact them they would go and find me. I'm going to wait for the right moment. Get some of Rorkes guards to take me to Caracas. Then I'll kill them and run. That's all I can truly do. Goodbye Rorke and hello my next target... Caracus...