Heshs flash back

( Okay so I thought it was just going to be for Logan but I may add some Hesh provs here and there XD. Srry but to make it up Ill tell you a joke. Whyed the robot not cross the rode? He was to chicken! XD okay not funny. lets get back to the story.)
Hesh prov:
They keep telling me we made it on time. All I know is that Logan will be okay. I honestly didn't think my brother would live after seeing how much blood he had lost in that building. They keep asking me if we can still trust him. I don't know. I keep saying in my head. It would echo threw my mind. Can we truly trust him? He was taken under my watch when Rorke took him. I still tremble thinking about that day.
"Flash back!!!!!"
" Drop it!" Commanded Rorke. "NOW!"
" It's over Rorke" I stated. Rorke shot a bullet into my side. Then he kicked me into the trains controlls and pointed the gun at my head.
" Checkmate." I spoke into the speaker.
" Checkmate confermed." Calmly said Merrick.
" What was that?" asked Rorke. " What did you do?"
" You lost Rorke." I said holding my side. " It's over."
" Shit son..." Rorke said but got cut off while the train was blown off of the tracks. When the train was going under the water Rorke had almost shot Logan. I hit Rorke before he could. Me and Rorke were practicly Wreastling. Then I told Logan to shoot Rorke but the gun wasn't loaded. I grabed some ammo out of Rorkes ammo patch and threw it to Logan. I got Rorke finally where I wanted him and told Logan to shoot. When Logan shot he aimed for the heart. The bullet went threw Rorke then me. It hit the glass window and water rushed into the train. Logan had saved my life by grabling me and swimming us both up to shore. He put me to where I could lie on a rock.
" Merrick do you copy?" I questioned. " Merrick come in."
" Hesh is that you?" Asked Merrick sounding like he was shocked.
" Yeah I'm with Logan." I declared.
" And Rorke?" He asked.
" Dead. Hes dead." I stated.
" Roger that evacs on it way." Merrick declared.
While we waited the federation were fleeing. Then they used their own weapon agenst themselves.
" I'm proud of you Logan." I said smiling at him. I could tell he was smiling back.

When waiting for evac me and Logan heard footsteps comming at us. Logan looked over and got kicked in the face by Rorke. Logan tryed to stab Rorke but he caught Logan's arm and broke it.
" Look at what you've done." said Rorke looking at the distruction. he then kicked me in the face.
" Your good." Stated Rorke pointing to Logan. " you'd been a hell of a ghost. But thats not gonna happen.There ain't gonna be any ghosts. were going to destroy them together." Rorke took Logan's foot and began dragging him away. I went to my stomach.
" Logan." I said.
"Logan!" I said even louder then before. He was reaching for me.
"LOGAN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I failed I couldn't reach him. He was to far. I failed you Logan. I failed everyone... I'm sorry....
( end of flashback.)