Another way

I'm trying to remember this place like I did when I was a ghost. But its all just a blurr. I can't remember anything about this place. How am I suppose to get out? I just want out of this war. But I also don't want to just leave my brother. Maybe I can convince him to come with me. I already know he won't. He's loyal to the ghosts and he fights for our contry.Whatever Rorke did to me it caused me to change. Whenever I see someone whereing a ghost mask I feel an anger inside. I hear an alarm going off and Keagan and Hesh run off. Is there an attack? I ask myself. Then I hear a BOOM! And I see people flying backwards. There's no doubt there dead. I need to do something. But everytime I move I feel sharp pains from the cut I received earlier. There's no point. Their coming for me. I can't escape their shadows. All of the sudden there's federation soilders kicking down the door to my room. I can't breath! I thought to myself. I black out. My brothers out there trying to protect him and I can't even protect him in return. Now I know why he doesn't want to lose me. I did make the right choice. The problem is that I've failed him. I'm being taken away from him again. I've failed the true mission. Protecting my family. Will you forgive me? Or do I need to forgive you?