Unknown hole.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be stuck somewhere you don't know. We'll I know what it feels like. My name is Logan walker. I use to be with the United States ghosts. But when me and my brother thought we had killed a guy named rorke, who use to be one of us, he had actually survived. He broke my arm when I tried to stab him. Then he kicked my brother in the face.
You see when my brother was trying to stop rorke from killing me he had grabbed rorke. He told me to shoot him and so I did. I aimed for his heart and shot the revolver. My brother and rorke fell down. All of the sudden I heard a crackling sound. Water rushed into the train and I grabbed my brother and put him to where he lied on a rock. Anyways rorke had told me " you would have been a hell of a ghost. but that's not going to happen. There ain't gonna be any ghosts. Were going to destroy them together". Next thing I know I'm being dragged by rorke away from my brother. The last thing I hear is my brother yelling my name. Then I blacked out.
Now I wake up here in a hole my father told me about. The same place they stuck rorke. I have nothing to do in this place. When they feed me food they feed me foods mixed with exotic plants and their posins. I'm tired now so I will talk later about this.