Caracas

Here I am again.The place my father was killed. The place we called Sin City. I was hiding out in an abandoned building. I heard guards running threw the streets and tanks or Btrs are also driving around. I just hope I can contact help. I heard helos inbound and people dropping when they jumped off the coppers. I also could hear alarms. I need to keep moving. That's when my military phone finally got reseption. I remembered the number to dial when I wanted to contact our military base. I put it in and put it up to my ear. "Hello?" asked an anonymous man. " Who is this?"
"Is hesh walker there?" I asked anxiously.
"Please hold." asked the man. When someone came onto the phone I was releifed.
"Hesh?" I asked.
"This is hesh.' answered the man who just picked up the phone.
" Hesh it's me Logan." I declared.The phone went quiet.
" Hesh you there?" I asked hoping he was still there.
" Logan your still alive?" Asked Hesh. I could tell he was trying to keep his voice from wavering. " Logan how are you contacting me?"
" I escaped the place Rorke was keeping me at." I answered. " I was hoping you could possibly send evac for me."
" Logan where are you right now?" Asked Hesh.
" I'm at a place you'll probly not want to visit again." I replyed. " I'm in Caracas or Sin City."
" Logan hang in there were coming to get you!" exclaimed Hesh.
" Hesh wait." I ask " There's heavy artillery and gaurds everywhere looking for me so you need to mask your signal."
" Don't worry brother I'll make sure evac knows that." stated Hesh. " Just be careful."
"I will." I answered. When I loss signal I hope for the best. I will be out of here soon. no one and I mean no one will be able to take me that easly again. Watch out Rorke I'll be coming for you.