Rumors..

Katie P.O.V

I scrolled on Twitter more, only to find tons of rude comments about Niall and I.
" Ew she's ugly. Niall can do better"
" Niall is mine. Die @Katie_Henderson"
"They won't last long"
Were only some of the comments there. I was really upset that they didn't believe in our relationship. And I mean, who are they to say those things? They don't know about us, or any of the boys. I was really sick of all this. One tweet, included a link to a website, so I followed it and it lead me to a page called "Celebrity Gossip" I scrolled down and saw the same picture of Niall and I holding hands like on Twitter. The article read:
Breaking News, Boy bander Niall Horan spotted walking out of Nandos with the rest of the boys and Eleanor Calder. But, he was seen holding hands with a girl. Who is this mystery girl, and is the Niall Horan not single anymore? Fans are going crazy about this girl! All we know, is that we want her gone! This little fire cracker is just in it for the fame, and was probably just hired by Modest! to mess with us. More news coming soon.
How rude! I hadn't known it, but tears has escaped my eyes and were rolling down my cheeks. These people knew nothing about our relationship and should just shut up! And fire cracker, what does that even mean!
" I'm home, love! " El yelled from the doorway. She walked into the living and her face dropped. " Honey, what's wrong! Huh, oh Katie you can't listen to these people!" She said as she ran to my side. El saw the computer screen. " I know but, how can they be this mean they don't even know me!" I said in between sobs. " It was hard at first for me too, but you have to ignore it for someone you love. pleases don't listen?" " okay. Thank you so much" I replied. You don't even know how amazing it is to have someone who has gone through the same thing with you. With Eleanor dating Louis, she understands how to deal with this. " I know what you need. A girls day! You can meet Danielle, and maybe Perrie! That's Liam and Zayns girlfriends. We could go shopping, and get our nails done! Ohh I can't wait!" She said as she quick hugged me and ran to go contact the other girls. Just seeing Eleanor get so excited to cheer me up made me remember what great friends I have. And to be honest, a girls day sounded great. " Thanks El!" I yelled into her room. I shut my laptop and went to go take a shower. Before I knew it, a smile was back on my face. " Wait Katie! All the girls can come, so get your beauty sleep!" El said. " Yay!"

(A/N) hey lovelies, like my nickname? Anyway, I am truly sorry for the wait on an update. I had no idea what to write about and was very busy. Thanks for all the support and reads. If you are reading my other fanfic, there will be a longer wait ( I'm sorry! ) for a new chapter because every time I go to write it freezes up and says it can't save or publish. I'm trying to work it out, so hang tight. Also, sorry if the vid above doesn't work. Bye😘