Bonjour!

Katie P.O.V
"KATIE!" Niall screamed as I walked into his flat. " Hey babe, you look excited" I said. " Well, who would not be excited about going to Paris with their girlfriend?" I stood frozen. " N-Niall? What did you just say?" I choked out. " We're going to Paris on my week off!" He replied. " Omg Niall that's amazing, I can't believe it!"
Niall and I were packing are bags because his week off started tomorrow. " I can't thank you enough for this." I said over the phone. " I love you, and we are going to have a great time. " He replied. " I love you too. Now why don't we get some rest. We have a big day tomorrow."
Beep*beep*beep " Niall wake up " I said as I rolled over to his side of the bed. I had decided to stay the night as his flat so we could easily leave in the morning. " Ughhh let me sleeep!" He complained. " We don't want to mis our flight now, do we?" I said nicely as I got out of bed. He perked up at the remembrance of our trip. " I'm up!" He said.
" Where's gate 14?!?" Niall asked, flustered by the big airport. He had a hat and some Raybands on as a disguise, while he insisted that I wear one too. " It's right over here babe, calm down." I said
"Please fasten your seatbelts for takeoff, and return your seat trays to the upright position. " The flight attendants were saying throughout the plane. " This is great babe." I said. He had gotten us first class tickets. " Only the best for my princess!" He cheered. Though I hate long flights, I couldn't be happier we were going to Paris! I rested my head on Nialls shoulder and drifted of to sleep for the first flight.
" Please fasten your seatbelts once again and prepare for landing." I awoke to the pilots voice and saw Niall looking down at me. " You were drooling" my mouth dropped open. How embarrassing! " No, it was cute, it was cute!" He said as I punched his arms lightly.
" First a limo, and now this grand hotel! Babe, you didn't have to do all this!" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand and lead me to our room. I stuck the keycard in and pushes the handle open. " Bonjour, my name is Lutwig and I will be your butler. Let me take those bags, you go enjoy yourselves!" Ludwig said. As he took are bags, we went into the bedroom and I looked at the view. The Eiffel Tower was clear in the distance. "Thank you again for all this." I said. "You deserve it." Niall said and I kissed him like there was no tomorrow.

(A/N) awww! I want to go to Paris with Niall! I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm on vacation with my family and I don't have a lot of time to write): Hope you enjoyed and keep reading and voting! Bye😍