Chapter 12

I woke up with someone's hands around my waist. Niall. I smile at this thought. I turned around so I was facing him. He's so cute when he's asleep. I love him. We said it last night. I don't regret it at all.
"Niall, niallll. Wake up. It's 10:30." I said. " Let me sleeeep" he said as he pulled me tighter. "No, I wanna do something today. It's my first full day in London!" I said as I got out of bed. " I'll kiss you if you get up. " I quickly add. " I'm up!" He replied.
We made our way into the kitchen, only to find Louis, Eleanor, and Liam up. " Hey guys" said Niall. " Ooh, sleeping in the same bed. Spicy!" Louis said. " LOUIS!!" Yelled El. Me and Niall just laughed and said no. Typical Lou. " What should we do today?" Asked Eleanor. " NANDOS!!" Harry and Niall yelled in sync. " Okay, we can go to lunch and Nandos. " I said.
After that, all the boys went home to get ready. El and I showered and chose what we should wear. I chose a pair of black jeans, a def leppard shirt, and a black and white flannel. I put on a pair of combat boots and grabbed my purse. " Ready?" I asked El. " Ready! "
" Eleanor!" Louis yelled as he raced up to us. He may seem like a total jokester, but he is crazy about Eleanor. As all of us walked down the street to Nandos, we got stopped for fans a whopping 6 times! We even got chased a few times. Once we got to Nandos, there were tons of paps there. We made our way through and finally got to a table in the back. " That was hectic. " I said. " It's the price you pay when you love someone. " El said. I smiled and kissed Niall. She was right.
"Mmm, this is so good!" I said as I ate the ice cream. After we finished our Nandos, they boys and El claimed that this place was the best ice cream place in the world. Boy, they were not wrong. " Thank you for a great day, you guys are the best!" I said as we entered my apartment. " No problem babe" said Niall. We all sat down and just chilled for a while. I opened Twitter to see I had tons of mentions saying things like, " why are you with one direction" or " are you dating Niall". The last one got me hooked because there were so many of them. I followed a link that lead me to a picture of me and Niall holding hands walking down the street. It had a heading that said, " Niall Horan Spotted With A Mystery Girl?" Wow, that got out fast.