Girls Day!

Katie P.O.V

" Katie! The girls are here!" Eleanor yelled from the kitchen. I was feeling a little better about the hate, and a girls day was all I wanted right now. " Coming!" I yelled back. I walked into the living room to find a bunch on giggling girls.
" You must be the admired Katie!" Said Perrie. I actually did like the band little mix, so it was a bit of a thrill seeing her here. I had grown a little less immune to hearing Niall and the boys talking about stars and everything, but I had never actually met them. " Hi guys!" I said as I was pulled into a huge hug. " We are gonna have so much fun. Come on, we're going to miss our pedicures!" Danielle said happily.
On the car ride there, I told the girls all about myself, and learned so much about them. " We're here " Said El. We walked inside and were lead to a small room with 4 comfy chairs and foot baths. " This is sooo relaxing. " Perrie said. " Uhhhh I know!" I said.
After the pedicure, we spent a good 4 hours at the mall. Lunch was spent at Olive Garden, and I swear I've never eaten that much soup in my life. After laughing at the ridiculous amount of food we ate, we went to the supermarket and got junk food, ice cream, wine, and virgin piña colada mix ( since I'm to young to drink ). We planned to spend the rest of the night watching movies and eating badly. At my apartment, we put blankets and pillows all over the floor and couches. The first movie was The Notebook, then Mean Girls, and during 10 Things I Hate About You, all the other girls were asleep. I put my drink down and stopped the movie. I was to tired to get up and go to bed, so I got comfy and soon felt my eyes drooping and drifted off into a deep sleep.

_________ the next morning_________

" Good morning lovelies!" I heard a familiar accent ask. " Perrie be quiet, let us sleep!" Danielle moaned. " No! I want help making breakfast!" She complained.
After some serious persuading and being dragged, we were all hopping around the kitchen, dancing to Fifth Harmonys new album. " THIS. IS HOW. WE ROLL" we all chorused, Perrie being the only one sounding good.
Once we all sat down to breakfast, Danielle started talking about how Liam and her anniversary is coming up. " I don't know what we're gonna do but I'm excited!" She said happily. "I can't wait to hear all about it!" El said as we all nodded. " I best be going. I have to talk to Zayn. I had fun girls, luv ya!" Perrie said
Soon after, Danielle left and me and Eleanor decided to visit the boys. I hadn't seen Niall in a while and I really wanted to. I could say though, I had sooo much fun last night without the boys.

(A/N) hey lovelies! A couple things I wanted to say, one, I don't know if f they have Olive Gardens in England, bear with me, I'm American. And second, Wattpad is not letting me update " The kind of friends we used to be" I will keep it up though. I'm really sorry if you were reading it and hope you can enjoy this one. Anyway, hope you enjoy. Bye😘