Date Night

Katie P.O.V
It was now 5:50. I was so excited and nervous for my date with Niall. I was wearing a light pink strapless sundress with black heels. I hope this was the right outfit for the date. He didn't tell me where we were going, so it was a complete surprise.
Knock knock knock! I walked over to answer my door." Wow... you look great." said Niall. "Thanks, I hope this is okay for where we go. "
"It's prefect. Are you ready to go?" said Niall
"Yep!" I replied. I couldn't wait!
Once we got to the car, Niall put a blindfold on me. " Is this necessary?" I say. "Very" he replied.
After a long, blind drive, we arrive at, the mall? "Why are we at the mall?" " We have reservations at the melting pot. " said Niall. "Melting pot! How did you know that was my favorite restaurant?!?"
As we arrive at the restaurant, a hostess leads us to a small booth in the back. On the table, there is a small stove like thing with a fondue pot. " Hi, my name is lily I will be taking care of you today. Can I start you guys off with some drinks?" Said the waitress. Before I could speak, Niall said, " Give us two glasses of the best champagne you have! does that sound good, love?" "Sounds great!" I said
Next we got our cheese fondue. We ordered the baked potato which was amazing!!
When we were eating our salads and cooking our meat in the delicious broth, (A/N) if you're confused you can google how the four courses melting pot lunch works. Niall said to me, " I am having so much fun. I hope you still don't believe you're a cancer perk. " " No, thank you for changing my mind"
After dinner, he took me on a walk in the park. We found a tree and laid under it. " Thank you for dinner. I had a really great time" I said. " I did too" said Niall. We started gradually getting closer to each other until our faces were inches apart. He leaned in and our lips met. Sparks flew in my body. He grabbed the small of my back and made all space between us close. His kiss was soft and gentle, not harsh or sloppy. I smiled as we broke apart.
We held hands until we were back at the flat, I couldn't be happier. I knew that soon I'd be leaving and he would probably forget about me, but for now, I wanted to live in the present, not the future.

(A/N) sorry it's a short chapter, I wasn't sure how to detail a first date. Also I'm not completely sure if they have melting pots in London. Another thing is that I'm not sure how to add cast members but if you didn't know, Julianne hough
is playing Katie.
Can we get this chapter to 10 reads?
Also remember to vote and comment chapter ideas, bye😘