What?!?

Niall P.O.V

"What's up guys, wheres Katie?" I ask as I enter the living room.
"On Skype with her mom I think." answers Harry. " So....she seems cool. Kinda shy. We need to break her out of her shell." Said Louis. We all agree and then Katie walks into the room. " Hey guys!" She says. " What's up. We were thinking of maybe going out for a nice dinner. Sound good?" I say. "Yeah. I'm gonna get dressed. Talk to you soon." she replies.

Later that night, we were all waiting on Katie to go out. Just then, she walked in. She was wearing a beautiful black dress with lace at the top and it flares out at the end. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Wow... you look amazing." I choked out. All the boys nodded.
When we got to the restaurant, I was surprised to see tons of paparazzi. As soon as we stepped out, flashes and questions were thrown our way. I noticed that Katie was falling behind and quickly grabbed her hand to pull her along. I heard some of the questions. They were mostly about Katie, which upset me. I felt Katie's tight grip on my hand loosen, so I looked back just in time to catch her when she fainted. "Oh no" I said. The rest of the boys had just made it inside, so I picked her up bridal style and carried her into the restaurant. "What happened?" Asked Zayn. " She must've fainted from all the flashes." I say worriedly. We headed home in hopes that Katie was okay and we didn't have to take her to the doctor.
When we got home, I really needed to ask Zayn something. I had thought about it on the ride here, and I needed someone else's opinion. "Zayn, can I talk to you?" I ask after I put a unconscious Katie on the couch "sure mate, what's up?" "Zayn, I think I really like Katie, like really really like her, a lot." I say. " What?!? Mate, I don't know. I mean, she only here for a few more days. But, I mean you could try. " Says Zayn.
"I don't know why, but I feel like I need to protect her. She seems so fragile and, I don't know, I need of someone to help her. I want to be that person. Always. I would never hurt her, I would always treat her like a princess. My princess, ya know?"
"Whoa dude, that was deep. You should go for her, mate" says Zayn. I will.