Not Forgotten

Niall P.O.V

Today was Katie's last day here. I really didn't want her to go, I liked her a lot. After we got to know her, she really broke out of her shell. Our date last night was great. I had a lot of fun, and I hope she did too!
For today, me and the boys decided to have a competition day with Katie. We've done this once before, and how it goes is you make teams, and you all compete by doing some crazy things. Whoever wins the most, is the champion!
Here are the teams:
Team Katie- Katie, Louis, Harry
Team Niall- Niall, Zayn, Liam

We called Paul over to be the referee. " Welcome people of the flat, I am here at the 2nd annual Direction Competition Day! The first event is the 4 legged race. Teams, make your way to the starting lines!" Yelled Paul
"Ahh! Louis come on! We're winning but their catching up!" Katie yelled. " And the winner is, team Katie!" Said Paul
Next was the whipped cream contest. Someone on each team had to run an obstacle course, but there were two stops where you had to complete: 1- find 5 gummy worms in a plate of whipped cream and 2- have a teammate turn them into a human sundae! As me and Katie raced to the first stop, she yelled, " You'll never beat me Horan!" " In your dreams Henderson!"
I got my gummy worms and was on my way to the second stop. I saw Katie close behind. " Come on Liam lets go!" " Come on Styles go faster" yelled Katie. " I'm going as fast as I can!" yelled Harry. I saw her jump ahead and quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back into my chest. I grabbed the chocolate syrup and squirted all over her. " Niall! That's cheating! Haha Niall I'm gonna lose!" "I know" She turned around and looked into my eyes. It seemed like everything around us disappeared. She quickly kissed my lips, leaving me speechless, and ran ahead. Just as she was about the cross the finish line, Zayn pushed her into the pool. " Ahh!" She yelled. We all eventually jumped in, except Zayn, he couldn't swim and he was currently getting sprayed with a hose by Paul.
5 challenges later we were all sprawled out on the lawn. "I'm gonna miss you guys. More than you can imagine. You helped me so much through the loss of my sister. Thank you. " Said Katie. " We'll miss you so much too. I promise to stay in touch. " Said Harry. We all nodded and joined in on a group hug. After that we all went in and showered. We let Katie shower first so she could finish packing.
I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay so we could be together. As a couple. I knew she wanted it too. They way she looked at me, I just knew. And I wanted her so bad. I'm not ready to let go. I know she said she is gonna talk to her folks about moving here, but who knows how long that could take.

(A/N) I hope you liked the long chapter! This is a thank you for 36 reads! Omg! If you would like a mention in the next chapter comment your Instagram and I will follow! Mine is @samfettermanxoxo love all you guys. Bye😘