Just a memory

Katie P.O.V

I awoke in my room with a sad feeling. I was leaving today. I shut off my alarm and looked at the time. 7:40. I had to get up to catch my flight. I took a quick shower and put on dark jeans, a silver sweater and my black hat. I got all my bags and my purse and walked downstairs. Niall was the only one down there. " Hey babe, how ya feeling?" He asked as he brought me into his arms. I knew we only went in one date, but I really liked him. I kinda wanted to be a couple, but I knew he would just forget about me once I left. " I don't wanna go." I said in a whisper to him. " I know. Maybe you can come back?" " ya I guess. I'm just gonna miss you. " I said. He then brought me in and kissed me. I loved his kisses. I am definitely going to miss those.
Soon after, everyone else came down and we were ready to go. As the boys and I piled into the black car, my heart dropped. This would be the last time I was at the flat.

-----------------at the airport-----------------

They people let the boys come past security to say their goodbyes. " This is it. I'm gonna miss you guys so much. " I say, shedding a tear. " Don't cry. We promise, this is not the last time we meet. " Said Louis. " I know. I'll just miss you and going back home will bring back bad memories. " I say thinking of my sister. " I doubt you'll remember me. " I mumble. " No, love. We will. We will text and call and when we come to New York on tour, we'll visit. Okay?" Said Liam. " Okay. I have to go now"
I give each of the boys individual hugs and when I get to Niall, we kiss. We hadn't done anything like that in public yet, but I didn't care. I hugged him and didn't want to let go. I had to eventually though, I couldn't miss my flight. " Bye" I said walking off. I heard a trail of goodbyes and I turned and waved one last time before getting on the plane.
I found my seat and sat down. I waited until we were in the air to plug my headphones and zone out for the rest of the flight. I was excited to see my family, but I will miss the boys. Especially Niall. I'm sure I'll be just a memory to them.

(A/N) hey guys sorry it's a short chapter. I was bored and wanted to write this one. I know it sounds like it's coming to an end but I promise we've got a ways to go! Also in the previous chapter I said if you comment, in this chapter I'll give a mention but I don't have any yet so If you want the offers still open for the next chapter. Thanks for 45 overall reads. Bye😘