Chapter 22: Fire Water

Mabel Pine's POV

I was searching for the bushes then I found something glowing. I dug deeper and finally found it! "Oh Man!" I scream in delight as I caught everyone's attention. "Look at this cutie!" I gasp.

Everyone came running towards the bush and screamed in joy. 'Well done Mabel, Well done.' I say to myself.

I grab the Legendary Goblet and raise it into the air. "Another Album Opportunity!" I smile. I raise it down. "whew. I'm glad it's all over." I breath out.

"My dear, this is just the beginning of our search, We still got one out of six." The Handwitch says.

"Oh come on!" We all scream in disappointment.

She takes the Goblet from me carefully and says. "Next up is the Fire Water. It is found behind the Town's Falls.

"Did you just say Behind the Waterfalls? We've been there, when we went hunting for the Sea Monster weeks ago!" Dipper says. "Wait, Fire Water?" He gives her a confusing look.

"Yeah, the founder got pretty excited when he found fire at the bottom of the water." The Handwitch shrugs.

"Oh Man, I'm so excited!" Emma giggled in excitement. "Fire in water!" Which made us all giggle.

"Well we better go dudes, it's getting late." Soos says nervously. "This place is creeping me out."

"Yeah, It's not safe here anymore." Wendy says as she takes out her axe and cuts our way on the tall grasses.

Emma's POV

The Sun was already setting. I better call mom that I'll be running late.

I take out my phone and dial mom's number. Seconds later she picks up her phone. "Hi honey." She greets.

"Hi mom, Sorry I'll be running late." I apologize. "We're still on this trip."

"Oh, As long as you have an adult to watch over you kids okay?"

"Don't worry mom, we have two and a half adults here." I says referring the half one to Soos.

"Okay honey Take care." She says gingerly.

"Bye." I say as I end the call.

Well, This is gonna be great. Not the Coming Day X, but the search for the requirements rather.