Chapter 12: Maybe I do

Emma's POV

I settled my backpack at the floor besides Mabel's bed. Dipper already left, since he really agreed to Mabel's bet which we don't know.

Grenda placed the board game on the floor, Calling All Boys: Preteen Edition. "So, Let's start receiving calls from hot boys" She giggled.

She rolled the dice and got two spaces ahead. "Yes!" She raised her fist.

The turquoise rotary phone rang and Grenda picked it up hurriedly. "You Girl are so fine. My beach house has room for two" the robotic voice said.
Grenda blushed and giggled hysterically and turned to Candy.

"Your turn" She handed the dices.
Candy rolled the dice and she got six spaces ahead. Then the telephone rang once again. "Hey babe, Mind coming with me tomorrow at the park?" The robotic voice answered once again.

"No!" Candy Yelled.

"Hey babe, Mind coming with me tomorrow at the park?" The voice asked once again.

"No! Stop asking me that!" Candy yelled loudly and slammed the Telephone.

"Easy Candy. Those aren't real boys, they are just probably robots from the game" Mabel said.

Candy handed her the dices and she got three spaces ahead. The phone rang and a robotic voice answered. "Hey Girl, Mind coming with me tonight at a date?"

Mabel giggled and said "Emma, You're turn." She handed me the dice.

I shook the dice, I hope I won't get any weird questions. I threw it and I got, five.

The phone rang and I picked it up and there goes the voice again. "Hey, Wanna hangout tomorrow?"

I chuckled awkwardly and put the phone down.

"Look how about we play truth or dare?" Mabel suggested.

"Sounds fun!" Grenda Exclaimed.

"I'll go first" We nodded in approval.

"Emma" uh-oh. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare I guess?" I shrugged.

"Hmm. I dare you to go downstairs and go get me water" She said. Oh man!

"Fine" I huffed and jogged downstairs. I went to the Kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and went back upstairs."Here you go" I said as I handed her, her water."happy?"

"Absolutely" She smiled and It was my turn.

"Okay Then, hmm. Candy Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare of course" She said as she pushed her eyeglasses.

"Well then, I want you to-" and then we went on and on. We had so much fun! Then it was my turn for the eighteenth time.

"Emma, Truth or Dare?" Mabel asked as she smiled cheerfully.

"Truth, I'm tired of doing your dares. I fetched each of you guys a glass of water for like I don't know 5 times?" I laughed.

She laughed and said "Okay then, do you like Dipper?" She asked as she looked at me intently.

"I Umm.." I said as I felt warm blood rush on my face.

"Tell us the truth" Mabel said.

"Maybe I do." I said as the girls started to scream hysterically!

"I knew It!" Mabel exclaimed and did her victory dance.

"Shhh.. Guys please don't tell anyone okay?" I said.

"We promise!" They chorused as they gave me group hug.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Candy asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I gave her a puzzled look.

"About the 'Dipper I like you thing'?" She said.

"Am I suppose to do something?" I asked as I widen my eyes.

"Oh Emma, it's about time we teach you about boys" Mabel said as she patted my back. "This is going to be exciting" she squealed.