Chapter 17: Wait, don't tell me you're falling inlove with her?

Emma's POV

The Pines family drove all the way to our house and picked me up. They seemed to be in a hurry, so I decided to come along with them.

Silence filled the car and the only thing we could here was a screech everytime Stan would would hit on the brakes. So I decided to break the ice. "So, where are we going?" I asked breaking the tension in the car.

"Yeah, where we going Grunkle Stan? You haven't told us yet." Mabel sighed. "Ooh ooh! I think we're going to Soos' place." Mabel smiled excitedly.

"No." Stan said sternly and glanced back at the road, or should I say bumpy, muddy and old road.

"Then where are we going?" Dipper asked. Stan sped up by the minute and the trees that were passing by we're starting to get blurry.

"Woah, slow down Mr. Pines" Soos said as he buckled into his seat belt.

Stan remained silent and it was starting to get awkward. "Hey" I started as I elbowed Mabel. "So was your dance with Sev'ral Times?" I asked creating a coversation to avoid the "Awkwardness".

"Oh, It was dreamy." Mabel smiled as she looked at the roof of the car. I think she's having a flashback again.

I chuckled and glanced at the window, letting Mabel having her reminiscing her dance.

"Hi Emma." He said, Dipper.

"Oh Hello Dipper" I waved at him while smiling.

So this was our seating arrangement:

Stan was driving while Soos was riding shot gun. Mabel, Wendy, Dipper and I were at the back. Wendy was on the right window on her left was Mabel, then next me and Dipper was on the Left window.

"About last ni-" I cut him off.

"Yeah I know, It went pretty Crazy." I admitted as I nodded my head. He sighed and glanced back at the window.

"Wonder If we could fix this mess?" Dipper shrugged.

"Dipper Of course we can." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "We can fix this." I cheered him up. "Everything is going to be alright."

"I hope so." He frowned. Silence again filled the air. Then bumps on the road started to get bigger and bigger.

"Grunkle Stan could you At least slow down a bit." Dipper complained.

"We're almost here kid, don't worry." Stan said.

"Finally!" Wendy sighed in relief.

After a few minutes Stan pulled up in front of a mountain.

Dipper's POV

Hey wait, I know this Mountain.

"Oh look we're here on the hand witch's mountain and on top of this mountain is her cave!" Mabel exclaimed. Exactly.

"So it means were gonna climb up?" Emma asked, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Yup." Grunkle Stan said as he first climbed on the mountain.

"Um. I think I'm just stay here guys. I'll just wait here." Emma said.

"Oh come on, it's not that high" Mabel said. "Wait wait wait. You're afraid of heights aren't you?"Mabel pointed at her. Emma nodded embarrassingly. "don't worry I'm afraid too" Mabel whispered but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"So what are we doing here?" I asked.

"Visiting the Hand witch" Grunkle Stan said.

"Wait, don't tell me you're falling inlove with her?" I chuckled.

"Of course not." He shot me a glare. "She knows a lot of things about this town."

"What does she know? She's just a hand witch, right?" I asked feeling nervous.

"More than you can imagine kid, More than you can imagine."