Chapter 11: Sleepover

Mabel's POV
Emma already arrived here at the Shack then the Candy and Grenda followed. We went upstairs and Dipper was there reading the Journal no. 3.

"Hey Dipping Sauce!" I greeted as the girls behind me struggled with their bags.

"Hey" He simply said looking at us and back at the book, then he immediately looked at us again with some kind of shocked expression. "What's with the bags?" He asked awkwardly. I bet he's hoping that we're not gonna have a sleepover.

"We're gonna have a sleepover!"

Grenda Exclaimed and dropped her bags at the floor.

"No." Dipper simply said and glanced back at the journal.

Emma's POV

"No Dipper, we had a deal remember" Mabel said and looked at the wooden ceiling as if she was having a flashback.
It was now 3 minutes since Mabel has been looking at the ceiling.

I walked to Dipper and whispered "She does know that we can't see what she's seeing right?"

"Just leave her. She likes doing that." Dipper smiled and glanced at her sister.

Mabel snapped out o her trance and said "Okay, you remember now Dipper?" she placed her hands on her hips.

"No" Dipper said and shut the journal close. "I never agreed to that Mabel"

Dipper's POV

~Flashback~

It was 2 days ago while I was wearing my wolf costume. I didn't really want to, but Grunkle Stan here forced me too.

"Grunkle Stan, I already told you I got hookworms wearing this" I explained as I started to itch.

"Dipper, As I said that costume doesn't contain any Hookworms now. I already got rid of them" He nagged.

"Then why am I itching? Are there other parasites in this thing?" I rolled my eyes.

"Let's rephrase what I just said." Stan closed his eyes and sighed. "I already got rid of the Hookworms" He emphasized the word "Hookworms". "So, I may or may not got rid of other parasites" He shrugged.

"What?!" I exclaimed and immediately took of the wolf costume. It's okay, I still got my shorts.

"Okay Kid, if you don't want to put on that costume, why don't you just arrange the postcards. Some kids were playing and dropped them." He said. "Crazy kids" he muttered.

"Let me do everything, just don't put me on that stinky costume." I sighed and put on my shirt.

"Okay then, Customers are waiting for me. See ya later kid!" He said and left.

I walked to the postcard stand and started to arrange the postcards on it, Then Mabel came.

"Hello brother" She said and sat at the counter.

"Oh hey" I simply said. "What's up?"

"Look, I just want to have your consent of us having a sleepover on our room!" She exclaimed.

"No Mabel. Where am I suppose to sleep now?" I asked. "Remember the last time on what happened to me on your last sleepover?" I said as memories started to flood my mind. An owl tried to eat my Tongue! And twigs got stuck on my hair, and it took me two hours to get it off!

"Oh come on Dipping sauce. The party is only two days away and me and the girls have to be ready!" She said desperately.

"And what does that have to do with you and the girls having a sleepover?" I asked crossing my arms.

"Dipper, the girls are gonna be late if they don't stay here at the Shack. As you can see, if the girls are staying here at the shack, they will not be late" Mabel explained.

"You can make them come here fifteen minutes early Mabel" I said.

"But Grenda brought her mother's romantic werewolf stories" she pleaded.

"No Mabel" I said and went back to my work.

"You leave me no choice" She said and grabbed something at her pocket, her cellphone. She pushed some buttons, I think she's calling Grenda or Candy to tell that the sleepover won't happen. But when someone answered it, it wasn't Candy neither Grenda, Emma.

"Hi Mabel" Emma said.

Mabel covered her phone and turned to me. "Let us have our sleepover"

"No." I said.

"So, I don't think you'll bother if I told Emma about your favorite artist" she evilly grinned.

"Mabel, don't!" I warned her.

Mabel placed her phone at her ear and said "Hello Emma!"

"Mabel! Don't you Even dare." I said as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Just let us have our sleepover" she said.

"No" I said.

"I just wanted to tell you that, Dipper's Favorite artist is-"

"Okay, okay! I'll let you have your sleepover at our room!" I said.

Mabel grinned victoriously and turned back to the phone. "Never mind Emma. See ya! Bye!" Mabel said and hung up.

"Geez Mabel, since when did you learn On how to play dirty?" I said.

"Hey! I'm not playing dirty! I'm not playing any game and my hands are clean!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah right" I scoffed.

"Thank you Dipper! Bye!" She said and left.

~end of flashback~

Maybe I did agree.