Chapter 2: New Girl

Emma's POV

Transferring into a new town wasn't easy. Leaving Friends, environment and home. Who ever said leaving home was easy raise your hand, I bet none of you did raised your hand, cause I didn't. But I hope I'll meet new friends, and I bet people around here are friendly.

Here we are now parked in front of a house painted cream and the roof blue. It looks a lot bigger than our home in California. I'll just hope that my room isn't beside the bathroom like last time.

"come on honey, let's welcome ourselves here" Mom smiled.

"It looks nice mom" I smiled as I gazed at the house in front of us. I opened the door and stepped outside of our car.

"look honey, there's a fountain at the back." Dad pointed at the fountain.

"yeah dad, cant wait to throw some coins and wish I'll have a dog" I laughed.

"you know that your mom is allergic to dogs" Dad said.

"I know" I smiled. "But having a dog is really different you know." I shrugged.

"we'll find a way hon, so don't worry okay?" Dad smiled as he went to the front porch.

I smiled at the thought of me having a dog.

Dad opened the door and there revealed a living room, couches covered in white cloth.

"Mom, Dad, from who did you buy this house again?" I asked as I removed the cloth from one of the couches. I coughed as dust filled the air.

"From your Aunt Rosemary" Mom said.

"where is she now?" I asked thinking why would she leave and sell this amazing house.

"well she decided to move to London and sell this house." she said as she entered the kitchen. "It looks amazing huh?"

"why did she move again?" I asked as curiosity filled me.

"Due to some business honey." She said. "now why don't you unpack your things hon, just pick whatever room you want okay?"

"Thanks mom" I ran to her and gave her a big bear hug.

how amazing could this day get?