41

Imagine you and Johnny went to the city for a day

Imagine you and Johnny went to the city for a day. You went by train and explored the whole day. It has been one of the best days ever and you have Johnny to thank for that.

You've been dating for only a couple of months but already your feelings are so strong towards him but you have no idea if he feels the same way.

Right now, you're sat opposite him on the train home, the both of you completely shattered from your long day of adventures. Music is playing through your earphones and you're in a world of your own, vibing along to it. You have a mini dance routine to this particular song so when it reaches the chorus, you close your eyes and let yourself be fully consumed by the music, dancing in your seat to your heart's content.

When the chorus reaches an end, you slowly open your eyes, coming down from your energy rush. You look out the window, still mouthing the words but then something catches your eye. John's looking at you.
Taking your right earphone out, you look at him. "What are you looking at?" You blush profusely, embarrassed that he was watching you. John just continues to look at you with that smile, holding his left earbud in his hand. "What?" You repeat, giggling at his strange gaze.
"I love you Y/N." He says, looking into your eyes, his expression sweeter than honey.
Feeling that your eyes can't get any wider and like your heart is about to beat out of your chest, you respond in shock. "I'm sorry what?" 
"I love you." He says once more.
"Really?" There's no way someone as perfect as Johnny could ever love someone like you... right?
"Why do you sound so shocked? How could I not love you?" His smile widens.
"Because you're you and I'm me." You blink rapidly, still confused.
"Exactly. That's why I love you. Because you're you."

Unwillingly, your eyes begin to water as you try to take in what Johnnys trying to say. You knew you loved him but you never once thought in a million years that he loved you back. Never. Not once.

"I love you too." You finally say, before the both of you put your earphones back in, casting stolen glances and smiles at one another, both feeling more content than ever.

Authors note:
I already thanked you guys on my conversations part but most of you probably didn't see it sooo..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR 30K FLIPPING READS!!! what even -? I don't understand omg , it means so much to me , I appreciate every single read and never ever thought I'd get this many reads and 700 votes too!! what 😭😭 I love you all , thanks for every single bit of support that you've ever given me, I'm eternally grateful💕💞

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment and/or vote! thank you sm for reading❤️