28

Imagine you and your bestfriend Johnny are hanging out at his house

Imagine you and your bestfriend Johnny are hanging out at his house. You've been eating pizza and watching films but are currently checking up on your phones before putting another film on.

Scrolling through Instagram, you see your feed completely full of pictures of you with Johnny of his various fans shipping you two together. Every time you see one your stomach flutters because although you try hard to suppress it, you have feelings for Johnny that go a lot deeper than friendship.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Johnny lift his phone up in your direction. "Here we can see a wild Y/N in her natural habitat, the room of the great and wonderful Johnny Orlando. She never leaves. Anyone would say she's obsessed."
As Johnny says this impromptu speech in an attempt of a David Attenborough impression, you glare at him, beginning to stand up.
"Oh no. The wild Y/N is approaching," he begins laughing despite him trying his best to keep a straight face. "She looks angry. Ready to strike at any second."

When you get a few steps away, you lunge forward in an attempt to get his phone to stop the filming. But he anticipates your movements, rolling back onto his back, laughing his head off.
"Stop filming me Johnnyyyy." You whine, reaching over to grab the phone but he pulls his arm back so you lose your balance and topple on top of him. Luckily, you manage to catch yourself, resulting in an arm either side of Johnny so you're looking down on him. He's got a huge grin on his face, the tinkling of his laughter echoing the room.

All you can do is helplessly look at him, enraptured by his beauty. After a few seconds Johnny stops laughing, a small smile still upon his lips. He looks deeply into your eyes, the light making them sparkle.

Without breaking eye contact, he puts his phone down and instead places his hand behind your neck, slowly bringing you closer together. "Can I kiss you?" He breathes out, barely above a whisper.
You nod, unable to form words. Within a second, Johnny places his lips on to yours, both of you melting into the kiss. Your heart is beating fast as the kiss continues.

Slowly, you both pull away, silence falling upon you both. You flop down on his bed alongside him looking at the ceiling. "Wow." Johnny says, reaching for your hand and squeezing it.
"Wow." You repeat, returning the squeeze. "Wow indeed."

Authors note:
WOW INDEED GUYS!!! WOW FOR 5K READS! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH 🥺❤️
that means so much to me, I love you all <3

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment and/or vote! thanks for reading💕