3

Imagine you're going on a date with your boyfriend but he won't tell you what he's planned for the two of you

Imagine you're going on a date with your boyfriend but he won't tell you what he's planned for the two of you. You're anxious, as in the past, Johnny has come up with some very weird ideas for dates.

You sit on your doorstep, drumming your fingers on your knees, waiting for Johnny to turn up. Eventually, he comes round the corner and when he sees you, he runs over, scooping you up off the doorstep. "You're going to love the surprise I have for you today babe!"
"Am I now?" You raise your eyebrows.
He takes your hand and begins walking away. "Don't give me that look Y/N, you know you will."

Before he takes you round the corner, he places his hands over your eyes and leads you, telling you it's a surprise. This sets off your nerves even more but also awakens your excitement.
"Don't open your eyes yet but I just need to get ready so I'm trusting you not to look, okay?"
"Okay."

A few seconds later, you hear his voice a few steps away, telling you to open your eyes. Opening your eyes, you see Johnny sat on his bike with a wide smile on his face. Another bike is placed next to him. Suddenly his face clouds over. "What's wrong? Do you not like the surprise? You don't look very happy."
"No no no, don't worry, I love it! Just like you thought I would." You reassure him.
"Then why'd you have a face that tells me otherwise?" He cocks his head to the side, raising his eyebrows.
"Well, if I'm honest, it's only because I was surprised you actually managed to come up with a good idea for our date."
Johnny brings his hands to his heart in fake upset. "Wow! You need to give me some credit, I'm good at coming up with date ideas!"
"Well I know that now, don't I?" You laugh as you walk over to the bike and mount it.
"Pfft. You knew it before." And without another word, in true Johnny style, he sticks his tongue out at you and rides off.
"Hey babe! Wait up!" You yell at him but he only turns his head around and laughs at you.
Shaking your head, you begin riding after him, already enjoying your date.