33

Imagine you're at Johnny's house playing on the Nintendo switch

Imagine you're at Johnny's house playing on the Nintendo switch. You're absolutely smashing it and beating him at every game you play.

Turning around to look at him, he's very focused on the game, his eyebrows knitted together in concentration. Beginning to laugh at him, you gently push him. "You still can't win, even when you're concentrating that hard."
He faces you, starting to laugh himself. "No no no, I can win, I'm just letting you win for now instead."
"Oh is that so?" You raise an eyebrow as he nods sincerely. "Okay then, you can stop 'letting me win' and try to win yourself in this next game."
"Fine, you're going to look like an idiot, a lovable one but all the same, an idiot."
"John I think you're confusing us." You smirk, hitting play as you look back at the game.
"HEY! That's not fair, I wasn't ready." He whines, although still smiling. He rushes to get organised, finally settling into a rhythm in the game.

However, towards the end of it he looks across, seeing that you're going to win so he does the unthinkable... he reaches over and knocks the control out of your hand, cackling with laughter as he overtakes you.
"JOHNNY YOU CHEAT!" You laugh, scrambling to pick up the remote but it's too late, he's already won. "Wow, I can't believe you'd sink so low." You sit back down by Johnny, shaking your head in fake shock.
"I don't know what you're on about, I won by pure skill." He grins, flashing his teeth.
"Hmm, sure you did John, sure you did." You roll your eyes as he nudges you with his elbow.
"Don't be such a sore loser Y/N/N." You both fake glare at each other until you can't hold your laughter in anymore. Your joint laughter echoes against the walls as you try to contain it but every time you look at each other, you begin laughing again.

This goes on for a while, until Johnny stops and takes hold of your hand. "Y/N did you know that I love you?" He says breathless from all the laughing.
"No, I didn't but just so you know, I love you too John." You may sound casual but your heart is beating rapidly as you take in the situation.
"But seriously Y/N, if this is going to work, you're going to need to stop cheating at Nintendo switch games." He says, with an attempt of a straight face but it doesn't last long because seconds after you're both rolling around laughing again and you couldn't be happier.