15

Imagine you're staying at Johnny's house for the summer

Imagine you're staying at Johnny's house for the summer. Recently, he's been super absorbed in his work, writing and producing and singing at every chance he gets. Of course, you're so proud of him for working so hard but you can't help but feel a little neglected.

It's one of the days where Johnny is slaving away at his computer, microphone on the stand and guitar in his hand. If it wasn't for your longing for attention from him, you could quite easily sit there all day watching him. But as it happens, you do have that longing.

After being patient, listening to Johnny, answering his questions now and then and fetching him a refill of a drink or a snack, you creep over to him, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek. "Baby, I miss you. Can we watch a film or cuddle or just talk?"
"What do you mean you miss me? I'm right here. And you know I'm working."
"You're always working at the moment. You need a break sometimes John." You groan.
"Well, my music won't be done if I just sit round with you doing nothing." He doesn't even turn to look at you and continues messing with his computer.
"Sometimes it's nice just to do nothing and chill, right?"
"I guess. But I need to do this."
"But do you want to? Obviously you love making your music but you have been doing it a lot."
"And? Your point is what, Y/N?"
"I don't know," you unwrap your arms and stand to his side, crossing your arms. "I just thought you might want to actually spend some time with me , I'm sure a few minutes wouldn't hurt."
"I don't care, I'm doing this. If you can't stop annoying me , then you can go hang out with Lauren or something."
"That's not fair. This is the first time I've even tried speaking to you properly in a good two weeks or so!"
"Yeah, and you're annoying me. So just leave." He snaps at you, still refusing to look at you but you can tell he's getting annoyed so you back off towards the door.
"Fine. Whatever." You try to hold back the tears but as soon as you reach Lauren's room you can't stop them.

After Lauren has reassured you, she persuades you to sunbathe with her in the garden on the sun loungers. As you're lying there, all you can think about is Johnny. You know he most likely didn't mean to snap at you, but it still hurts, regardless.

Soaking up the sun, you finally feel slightly relaxed and calm. Suddenly, a loud voice breaks you out of your daze. "Miss Y/L/N! I'd like to request some of your time."
Bewildered, you look around, trying to find the source of this voice.
"I'm up here babe."
You turn your head up and see Johnny hanging out, over the balcony. Tears spring to your eyes at the sight of him, once again reminding you of your mini fight.

However, before you can say anything Johnny begins serenading you. He sings a mashup of 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber, 'Half a heart' by One Direction and 'Missing you' by himself. He's really being enthusiastic and over the top, trying to make you laugh but also letting you know that he loves you and he's sorry.

Almost as suddenly as he appeared, he disappears again just as he finished singing. Lauren looks over to you, eyebrows raised. "Wow, he's really sorry."
You laugh, swinging your legs around to the side of your sun lounger to face Lauren. "He should be."

"You're right, I should be and I am really sorry. I'm just super stressed trying to do this album and I know that's no excuse to snap at you and I wish I could take it back because I know you were only trying to be a good girlfriend. Unlike me, because I haven't been a good boyfriend recently and I truly am sorry," You turn around and see Johnny, looking ashamed and a little bit lost. Standing up, you walk slowly over to him and he takes both of your hands in his with his emerald green eyes looking into your shimmering Y/E/C eyes. "I love you, Y/N/N."
"I love you too and I accept your apology." You reach up on your tiptoes and place a short peck on his lips. He returns with another kiss, sweet and gentle. His hands move down to the small of your back as he pulls you in closer, not seeming to want to let go. Finally, he's showing you the love that you wanted.

"Ew get a room guys." Lauren interrupts as you and Johnny break apart laughing.
"We might just do that. C'mon baby." Johnny scoops you up into his arms , bridal style and takes you into the house for some much needed quality time.

Authors note:
wow I'm sorry I suck at ending these things sometimes ahaha, but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 600 reads!! that's crazy ahhh! 😭🥺

hope you enjoyed! if you did , feel free to leave a comment and/or a vote! thanks for reading 💕