29

Imagine you wake up in the morning to an empty bed after you stayed the night at Johnny's house

Imagine you wake up in the morning to an empty bed after you stayed the night at Johnny's house. Confused, you sit up, looking around. Thinking he could've just gone to the toilet, you lie back down, letting yourself slip back into a light sleep.

Suddenly, you jerk awake once more. You don't know how much time has passed but Johnny still isn't in bed. You decide to get up and try to find him.

Glancing at the alarm clock, it's still quite early but there's no way you can go back to sleep now, so, as to not disturb anyone, you creep to the bathroom, whispering Johnny's name. The door is open a small crack, but you knock before peeping round just in case. But no-one is in there so you begin to silently walk downstairs.
"Johnny?" You whisper, slowly opening the door to the living room, expecting to see him sprawled out on the sofa, maybe watching Tv but he isn't in there. You check the studio, maybe he'd got an idea for a song? But no, he's not in there either.

Sighing, you're almost about to go back upstairs before a loud crash, followed by an annoyed "Shit" coming from the kitchen frightens you. Then before you can get too scared, it dawns on you, it's probably Johnny.

Carefully walking towards the source of the noise, you throw open the door to see Johnny midway through cracking an egg. His face, before in an angry frown, softens into a half smile, although shocked. "Y/N? What are you doing down here? I didn't wake you did I?" He asks, his eyebrows knitting together.
"No, no. You didn't. Well, not by making noise. Your absence woke me though. So I was trying to find you."
He laughs. "Oh, well, surprise! Here I am. Sorry for my absence." He mimics your accent on absence, making you laugh along with him.

"You asked me what I was doing down here, but the more important question is what are you doing down here?" You raise an eyebrow.
"Isn't it obvious Y/N/N, I was trying to be romantic and make you breakfast and then I was going to bring it up to you. See, I even got you flowers." He gestures to the pretty pink and red flowers, making you blush and your heart beat faster.
"You're so cute. Thank you John." You walk over and place a quick kiss on his lips. "Now, do you need some help?"
"I don't need some help but I do want it." His grin makes your heart melt as he passes you the bowl with eggs in.

As you take the bowl, you look up at him. "I'm sorry I spoiled the surprise."
"No, you didn't, it's okay. You were still surprised right?"
"Yeah. I was actually. Who knew you could even think of being that romantic?" You tease, poking him gently.
"Oh wow. Thanks a lot babe. Love you too." He rolls his eyes, even though he can't contain his smile.
"You're welcome. Oh and Johnny?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you more."

Authors note:
hey! sorry I haven't updated omgggg, I've been really busy ahh but ik I probably keep saying it but I will get back into updating more frequently again in the next couple of weeks.

ALSO
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 6K READS!!! YOU GUYS CONTINUE TO BLOW MY MIND AHH I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment below and/or a vote! thanks for everything💘