34

Imagine you're at home watching TV alone

Imagine you're at home watching TV alone. Johnny is coming over much later on, around 10/11pm after the party he's at has finished. So, until then, you're just chilling.

Around 8:30pm, you get a notification on snapchat. Looking at the name, you furrow your eyebrows in confusion, it's from : john❤️. He should be at the party by now, which is why it doesn't make sense that he's snapping you. But you open the snap anyways and see a selfie of Johnny looking slightly miserable but there's no text. Replying with a selfie of your own, you caption it: you ok? <3. Hitting send, you put your phone back down and turn your attention back to the show you're watching.

However, seconds later another snap from Johnny comes through, this one saying : no, I've been here for an hour and nothing is happening, I'm bored and I miss you. Your heart melts a little as you read it, a small smile appearing on your face. Quickly replying you say : awh well I'm sure it's not that bad, besides you'll see me soon. Almost as soon as you press send, he opens it and replies straight away: too right I will. Shaking your head adoringly, you reply with a : love you 💕and then put your phone back down.

Around ten minutes later, there's a knock on your door but you're not expecting anyone. Warily, you walk towards the door and open it slowly. Unbelievably it's Johnny. Opening the door completely, you smile. "You're here early. The party can't have finished yet, can it?"
"Nope, it hasn't finished." He shrugs.
"Then why are you here?" You ask, although you have an incline you already know.
"I told you I missed you and I was bored, so I left early because I didn't want to stay. So are you going to let me in or should I go back?" He chuckles, pretending to turn around.
"No, don't go back." You pout, opening your arms as he  steps into them, enveloping you in a hug as he shuts the door behind him. "Now you can watch Y/F/S with me!" You laugh as he pulls back and facepalms.
"Fun, maybe I should've stayed at the party." He laughs as you both walk into the living room, cuddling up on the sofa.
"Don't lie, I know you love it really." You smirk, nestling into his chest.
"No, I don't, but I do love you, so I guess I can put up with it." He kisses your head as you giggle.
"I love you too."
"Oh, I know." You can feel him grin against your head as you press play on the TV.

That's how you stay for the rest of the night, cuddling and watching TV until you fall asleep, as you often do. Those nights are your favourite and his favourite too.

Authors note:
hey! hope you're all doing good <3
12 days until I have a FaceTime call with Johnny 🥺🥺

THANK YOU SM FOR OVER 14K READS AND 300 VOTES! I love you all💕💕

hope you enjoyed! if you did, feel free to leave a comment and/or vote! thanks for reading💓