19. Results!! -Part 2 (Sophie)

We all sat on a table in the cafeteria with our bags in our hands. All our parents had left home so we could celebrate our marks. We had all passed with flying colors and surprisingly, Keefe was the only one who had gotten full marks in all subjects. It was time for the gift opening. "Okay, guys, hurry up. I have to go home soon, so let's start the gift opening?" Marella suggested. 

We all nodded in agreement. "I'm going first!" Biana volunteered. She opened her bag and dumbed the contents on the table. Hers was the most full one. There were mostly chits. "Oooh... looks like half the boys in school have sent you a love letter." Keefe teased. The girls rolled our eyes. Biana moved the chits out of the way and picked up my charm bracelet. "I love this! Who got this?" she asked. "Guilty." I raised my hands in the air. "Thanks so much.. this is great!" she hugged me. 

Everyone else had opened theirs and they all seemed to love my gifts. I was the only one left. I opened my bag and dipped my hand in and opened my hands to see a beautiful drawing of me, Grady and Edaline behind a tree. I put my hands to my mouth. It was so beautiful, I wanted to cry. "Do you not like it?" Keefe asked, sadly. "Like it? I love it!" I pounced on him and gave him a bone-crushing hug. "Woah there, Foster. Falling for me already?" He gave his signature smirk. I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. In total, I had got a diary from Biana, a cute bunny pouch from Linh, popping candy from Marella, headphones from Tam, a sucker-punch, one of Dex's inventions, from Dex, movie tickets from Liam, and a pretty bracelet from Fitz. I loved them all but, I loved Keefe's one the most.