10.Back To School (Sophie)

After a long week of bedrest, Livvy finally approved Sophie to go back to school. Her left hand was fractured so, she had to wear a cast for a month. "Do you want us to drop you to school?" Grady asked her. "Nope! Biana said that she'll come to our place with her chauffeur and we'll go to school together." Sophie replied. 

"Ok! I've packed some mallowmelt and cheese sandwiches for lunch. There's extra mallowmelt! Share it with your friends!" Edaline exclaimed. "Ok! Thanks Edaline!" Sophie thanked her. "We're here!" Biana shouted from the front door. "Hey Bi! Let's go!" Sophie said. They sat in the limo and went towards school. 

"Hey! I am Grizel!" the chauffeur said. "I'm Biana's chauffeur, bodyguard and cook!" "Hey Grizel! I'm Sophie!" Sophie greeted her. "Anyways, I am so excited for Friday!" Biana squealed. "It's promposal day!" Sophie had a questioning look on her face. "The day when boys ask girls out to prom!" Biana said, dreamily. 

"Who do you want to ask you?" asked Sophie.

 "Tam.." Biana smiled. 

"Aww...you guys would look so cute together.." Sophie exclaimed.

"So would you and Fitz!" Biana said. 

"Wait, What?" Sophie asked, puzzled to Biana, but they had already reached school and Biana had left the car. Sophie groaned and got out of the car. 'Me and Fitz? No way, he'd never like me..' she thought. Little did she know how wrong she was.