23. The Date

17th February 2021

(Sophie)

Keefe had asked me to wait outside my front door, so he could pick me up. So, I wore a cute black top with ripped jeans in a high ponytail and black heels I borrowed from Biana.

 So, I wore a cute black top with ripped jeans in a high ponytail and black heels I borrowed from Biana

Finally, a sleek, blue sports car drove in our driveway. Just as I was about to get in the car, "Where do you think you are going?" a voice said. Grady. "A date with Keefe." I said, waiting for him to burst and pull me in the house and ground me till I am 30. Instead, he started jumping up and down. "Eda!! I won the bet! I told you so! You and Alden owe me and Della $1000!" he shouted. My jaw dropped. They bet on me??? "We'll talk about this later. I've a date to get to." I sat in the car. 

"Hey Foster. You're looking pretty." He said. I blushed. "Thanks. You're not looking bad yourself." I pecked him on the cheek. "So, where are we going?" He smirked and said, "It's a surprise." 

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

I kissed him light lightly. 

"Now?" 

"Nope."

"Tell me."

"Nope."

"Please??"

"Nope." 

"Devil child!" 

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not"

"Shut up!" 

"Ladies First." 

"Ugh."

"Why are you so impossible!!" 

"Why are you so impossible." 

We kept arguing getting closer and closer and he leaned in to kiss me, closing his eyes. I, took out my shoe and put it in front of his face and he kissed it. 

"Foster, you taste like shoe." 

"That's cause you kissed my damn shoe!" I showed my tongue to him.

He wiped his tongue and we burst out laughing. Soon, we had reached. "Okay, now close your eyes. I'll guide you." He led me and finally made me sit on something. When I opened my eyes, I was shocked. I was sitting in a hot air balloon. "Keefe.." I started. "You don't like it?" his face fell. "No, I don't like it. Because, I love it!" I shouted and kissed him. I looked below to see Los Angeles from above. "This is beautiful. If only we had-" Keefe shoved mallowmelt in my face. "Yum." I licked around my mouth. 

I started feeling cold and regretted forgetting my coat. Keefe saw me shivering and covered me with his jacket and we shared it.

Soon, the sky became darker and there were fireworks in the sky spelling, "Foster, I love you." 
I hugged him and said, "Keefe, I love you too." We held hands and watched the beautiful city at night together. It couldn't have been better.