13

"Where what the hell is happening Kells"I say looking him in the eyes and he sighs "you were the only girl there okay!"he says "what about sommer!" I knew sommer was cheating I just wanted to ask "she was kissing some dude"he screams which made me step back "well I better get going cause all you wanted was to be seen with a New Years fucking kiss because your girlfriend cheaters on you!" I say loosing some control "no you don't understand Megan I wanted kiss you!"he shouts making me stop and stare "and I know how crazy that might sound hey look at me I'm machine gun Kelly and we were the closet but there's something about you Megan when I kissed you electricity sparked through all my body."he says grabbing my face in my hands  and moving a piece of hair behind my ear "I mean look at you,your stunning" he says just staring at me making me a bit self conscious "your drunk Kells!" I say and he shakes his head "why do you just expect me to be fucking drunk all the time I'm fucking not I brought my fucking daughter!" He shouts "whatever Kells" I say before grabbing my clutch and leaving as he watches me,did he really feel that way.why was he being so different.I see a few cabs and I decided to hop in one Sending scar a quick text and Marco before blocking his number what a dick.once I arrived at my hotel the only thing I could think about is what Kells said I mean did he really mean it?I check the time almost 2 am then there was a knock at the door I lifted the covers and went to the door opening it to be met with those icy blue eyes "what Kells" I say in defeat "please hear me out" he says coming in "did you not feel those spark when we kissed,I know how you feel about me I just need you to admit it!" He says to me coming up to me grabbing my face like he once did before "Kells you can't just come here and start a scene like this"I say "but Megan you know it you know your in love with me like how I'm in love with you!" He says "....what" was the only thing I could choke out "yes! And I know it sound stupid but it's the little things you do the fact that you wifey material you take so well of Cassie and I know we were never the closest I still couldn't help these feelings Megan girl after girl after girl and nothing was the same I tried to forget about you but nothing happend heck we didn't even date and I'm so attached to your!" He says to me tears coming down his eyes "I've I went 10 years without feeling what I feel for you" he says "because the first person I loved was Cassie mother but it still wasn't the same I mean I,l look at you like your the only person around a fricken goddess." He says and at this point tears with flooding out my eyes as he wiped them "I want to settle down " he whispers "...I..I don't know what to say Kells" I say lowly "tell me that you love me Megan" he whispers again looking right into my eyes "tell me"he repeats again "tell me that you love me" "Kells I.."
"Shhh call me colson"he says gently again WAIT nobody ever calls him that
"Colson I do love you but how do I know your not going to break my heart" I say looking up at him "well it's worth a shot I mean as I've said I want to settle down" he says to me and I nod as a smile spreads across his face I step on my tippy toes placing a kiss on his lips as he immediately kisses back.

The next morning ,
I woke up to arms strongly rapped around  around my waist and I look down to seeing Kells head on my stomach.no we didn't do anything just made out  for the fun of it. I try to get out of his grip but it tightens "NOO stay" he whines and I chuckle standing up as he just flips down on the bed mad "have u called Cassie?" I ask and he shakes his head no before calling her "hey cas where are you?" Kells asks or as I might say colson "hey dad were I'm just with sommer at your guys room where are you" she asks but when I head sommers name my head snapped towards his and his eyes widen "I'm coming there in a minute and I bought myself a room"he says before quickly hanging up slipping on any shit he could find which made me laugh as it was one of my under Ts so on his long body it didn't fit well "I'll be back" he says before kissing me and leaving only making me chuckle  "why the hell did Kells come out of our hotel room"scar asks walking in. And I explains the whole story leaving her to gobsmacked
_________________________
Kells POV
_________________________
I walked into my hotel room to be met with Cassie "hey dad!" I say a quick hi to see sommer in the kitchen "hey Sommer we need to talk"I say "well say it here I mean everyone else can hear to can't they?"sommer asks "sure if you want just come" as we walk into the living room "sommer your. Beautiful girl and a nice girl in fact but I think we should break up" I say whispering "what speak up" she says " I think we should break up" I say before I see he go into a bitchy face "why?"she asks "because I like someone else heck I love someone else" I say hearing a few gasps of people "whatever Kells" she says standing up and packing her bags.

Damm dude