29

"Come on we have to leave for the house"colson calls out

"Come on we have to leave for the house"colson calls out.I quickly sprayed some perfume on and grabbed my bag jogging downstairs to e met with a. Happy colson.

"Coke on let's go"he says putitng his arm around me and leading us to his Aston Martin.as he opens the door letting me in and closing it behind me as he jigs around coming in himself.

Right now we're going over to the house where the music video is going to be taking place. Also doing the music video which I'm really excited by.but I'm nervous cause what if something happens.or if I can't do it right.

"What are you thinking about"colson says bringing me out of my thoughts as we were now stuck in la traffic.

"Oh nothing,just a bit nervous" I smiled up apron him and he smiles back grabbing my hand kissing my buckles reassuringly before we see the lights turn green and he places my hand on the gear stick with his arm causing me to smile at his gestures.

"You will do amazing I mean your a beautiful women aka my girlfriend,and when this music video is out people will want you for yourself!" He chuckled keeping his eyes on the road as we drove in silence as the palm trees blew.
La was always pleasant to drive down the highways, the sun on show 5e beaches and all the palm trees.

"We're here babe"colson says causing me to see the house indeed was a beach house causing me to gasp. As colson chuckles gabbing my hand opening the door again as I come out grabbing my bag as we walk in seeing the crew a
Ready there.

"Finally what took you so long Kells"ashleigh says causing me to chuckle a bit "oh ya know just got stuck in traffic!" He says stating the obvious. Before quickly running back to the car. Me being left curious as he walks back in with his "I think I'm  okay" sign.
No one really acknowledges it as asha nod mod told everyone in the crew to find the bedroom and set up before colson wraps his arm around my shoulder as we follow them.
"Hey Megan here's the e pjs" ash says handing me some silk pjs before pointing to the bathroom.as I quickly run in there changing.

Coming back out to seeing colson all all duct taped up as I laugh kissing him.before w egret positioned on the bed.

"Wait can we put the plaque up" colson asks them and they shake there head "what if it falls" ash says and colson shrugs. "I don't care I men's this is what started this style for me"colson says and ashleigh rolls her eyes before doing what Kells says as it gets propped up at the top of the bed.
As colson lays back down.