38

"Babe are you sure I can tweet this out?" He asked me as I nodded

"Babe are you sure I can tweet this out?" He asked me as I nodded. We had decided to tweet something out and then a few weeks later we will post together.

"Yes babe just get it over and done with!" I said laughing at how scared he was to share this.

"Right I did it" he said throwing his phone quickly before it blew up.making me laugh.

"Colson you didn't even mention my name" I laughed

"Still you never know I were in the music video" he said making me laugh again. "Whatever colson" I said.

"So I was thinking we should go on another date tomorrow" he said sitting down next to me and kissing my cheek as I smiled cheekily.

"Oh really" I said and he nodded "it made me think how I should carry on going on dates with you because I actually love you and want this to go on" he said making me blush.

"You know you don't have to keep triangle me on dates to show your lov" I giggled as he shrugged.

"Please let me take you on this date!" He asked and I nodded. " of course Buddha" I said giggling a bit.

"Anyways I better hit up the studio with trav I'll se should tonight babe and the date if I haven't already told you is tomorrow"he winked as he left me calling out a quick bye.

I didn't know what I could do now I was home alone I mean Casie was with rook and slim.maybe I should go live.I don't go live I mean I don't like going on the internet a lot of the time but I guess we could try it out.

Kells POV

I'm at the studio and we were just talking before we had to record my new song. I had been thinking about.

"Look Megan's live" trav said showing me his notifs that came duo making me nod for him to join it.

"Strange Megan's never on social media" I said as he shrugged and you could see Megan she looked beautiful as always but she just looked so cute sat there.trying to work the live.

"Okay hey guys!" She said as she laughed a bit. "So I just wanted to talk about the time we're in I means being in this quarantine has caused a lot of downfalls in out mental health. Our lives and physically." She said before looking at the comments.

"Okay where was I up to umm Maddie my assistant was just in the comments anyways going back to what I'm saying slot of us may of gotten anxiety. And many things that could be happening right now. And to be honest having anxiety isn't easy to get rid of and be stable of. I can say this as the fact I have anxiety and it's not a phase. It's not something that you can easily get over cause you will always have this phobia"she said out loud.

"She's an intelligent girl"travis said making me nod. "She really is" I said as we confined watching her live.
-
"Okay I'm gonna go and no this is not Kells house some of you guys are filling the comments up with it but it's not" she laughed before quickly ending it.

"Didn't you say you were official"he asked me as I nodded. "Yeah but like it was just a tweet I didn't say any form oh concept for us to be like living together"I said as he nodded,

" I plan on take her to the Bahamas or something though" I said to him as he did a shocked face, "oh really"he smirked as I nodded. "Yep" I answered back "I don't know when but like some time into when this quarantine gets lifted a bit" I continued on.

"Right should we start with this song?" He asked as I nodded standing up and going into the booth.
"This is what I have so far it was from mine and Megan's date yesterday." I said as I sang
Wake up, still drunk from last night
The first dates are always uncomfortable
Stayed up, I couldn't sleep last night
I'll admit, I'm a little dysfunctional
Are you okay with the fact I'm a little off track, to be honest
I've been through relationships, I've never been in love, but I want this

"Then as the chorus I have this"I said as trav nodded as I sang.

Ever since you walked away, I can't wait to taste your breath
Sunset on my black parade, and I can't wait to see what's next
When the clothes are off, and the phones are off
And the lights are on, 'cause you turn me on

" I already know we can finish this song come in man!"travis said as we sat down at the table starting to write a new song to tickets to my downfall.

Hangover cure

Megan's POV

After I went live I enjoyed it not something I'd do all the time but maybe something I'd do once in a While.

But now I was even mor shored cause what I gonna do by myself in a  house I could go tit he beach but that's kinds sad by myself. I could read comic.but I can't be bothered. I could oh I don't even know what I could do!

But then I remembered there was a new character in some video game that had created me in it so why not check it out.

So quickly going over to the console colsons had in the living  room I turned it on looking through it before Finding the store and downloading it.

"Perfect" I said whilst I waited going into the kitchen and grabbing a muffin and going back tit he tv pressing play.

"Wow they made me look bad ass" I said as I chomped on the cupcake playing the game. Okay so there the water level.and the fighting level i Emma I'd be pretty good at that in real life I can fight like this in the game.
-
Hours later and I was still playing the game until I heard the door open but not even bothered to check it.

"Hey babe" I heard colson say out loud as I. Was too focused into the game I couldn't be bothered looking at him at the moment.

"Babe" he called out again before he came into the living room seeing me beat a bitches ass on the game.

"What the hell babe" he laughed sitting next to me a si just nodded at him knowing he's there.

"So babe what did you do today" he laughed relaxing back into the seat. "My baby" he murmured to me kissing my back as I smile lightly.

———————————

Look at all those books I'm working on! Which one would you like out first!Also I can't wait there all different so yeah! I hope you enjoy and please comment! 

Also I can't wait there all different so yeah! I hope you enjoy and please comment!