48

GUYS ITS MGK BIRTHDAY!

Sorry it's so short by the way more will come! I've been sick all week

"Guys we have almost finished all 10,000 copies" I heard colson say In the other room. "Whoop another 3000 more to go!" Rooks voice was heard through out the house.

I stood. Up being absolutely bored at the fact I had been in bed all day. And walked into the dining room where colson was. And that's when I saw all the albums there was loads.

"Welp I'm leaving cause I don't wanna dirt this mess" I laughed among colsons head snap up to me and smile instantly. "Hey babe" he said coming up to me and hugging me. "Hey" I sis snack kissing his cheek. "I'm going back to the bedroom I'm so so tired"I said to him as he nodded.d "okay love you" he said as I replied back saying "love you" before walking into my our shared bedroom.
-
Being woken up by shouting isn't the best way of waking up I'll tell you that.listening in I saw the time was 3pm and I had been asleep for a few hours before I heard another shout.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I heard colson say into a phone. "I literally just signed 13,000 of these" he said again but that's when I heard it was on speaker phone and I heard ash's voice.

"Well whoever gets one of those is lucky cause that ain't the album cover" ash said as I heard derek laugh making me sigh and just go on my phone. Slots been happening with the album and shit we only needed the album cover then it would be all out for next week.but it may be delayed.

"Ladies and gentlemen everything got fucked" I heard colson say before walking in.

"What's happened" I asked as he sighed. "Everything ducked cup man they want us to change the album cover cause it's to similar to another" colson said as you could tell he was exstremly frustrated.

"There's no way"I said up towards him as I was sat on the bed and he started looking for a sweater to put on before I saw it didn't really fit him.

"That doesn't really fit,Buddha" I said to him as he sighed once again "can I have it?" I asked him. "Yeah you want it" colson said and his cute side was showing now. "Yes" I replied before he took it off passing me it.

"You have never worn that Kells man" derek said making me chuckle but he was to frustrated not too.

Slipping on the shirt I got out of bed and went to the living room where thye had all went and they were blasting drunk face. "So what are we gonna do?" Slim asked as colson said. "Album cover reshoot" he was just kinda dazing off into places.

"Buddha everything will be fine" i said kissing him as he kissed me back eagerly. He was so fucking moody.

"Go skating or something calm yourself down" I said to him as sighed staring up and stretching. "Fine come on then" colson said to the cedes as we walked out and I sat at the decking chairs. As he started skating around the pool.

"Why don't we just shoot the album cover right here" colson said making dereks face light up. "The album cover" he asked. "Yes"

"Yeah that would be sick get changed my man" mod said before colson ran inside changing immediate and coming back out with his guitar.putting his chucks on.

"Oh baby you look handsome" I said smiling at him as he kissed me before thye started shooting and they looked great I knew it would I'm so fucking proud of him. This album will be out before we know it. And it will go high.

"Wanna go out for dinner now we finished?"

Hey guys I need to finish this book :(
But I don't know how I should end it I have so many other books coming that I don't want the same stuff happening in them.
But I'll defiantly do a sequel if you want me too :)