25

"I'm so sorry"Kells says.looking directly at me as I look up at him with tears in my eyes.seeing him also on the verge of tears. It hurt to even look at him what if he was gonna hit me again.

"I'm sorry for hitting you" he says dating up making me look up at the tall man who I had fell in love with that might be already coming to an end.

"I would never hit a girl and I know I did but I would never purposely to it or try to hurt you,I was drunk and being ignored by you and I let my sadness and anger take over me,I know it's wrong either way to hit a beautiful girl like you anyway but." He says cutting himself off from chocking on his own tears.
"I love you so much Megan" he says looking at me on the eyes now moving his hand on my shoulders as I flinch and just cry's even more .

I didn't know what to say I didn't know what to do.he knew he messed up and that's the thing.he was just trying to get Megan's trust and forgiveness back.

"Do you think we should go on a break" he says barely above whisper.causing me to look up at him As he grabs my face gently in his hands.I could feel them shake against my skin as he tried to control himself.he was just kinda looking at my face seeing for an answer and admiring the girl in front of her.

"Umm I think so but it can only be for a few weeks I just think we're better off cooling down and being normal again" I say looking at him directly in the eyes as he nods and brings my face towards his pecking my forehead as he hugs me.
"Anything for you"
______________________________________________________
It's been a few weeks it's March 20th. Both Megan and colson has had time to recover and have been doing well or that's what eveyone thought between the two. Colson has been in a state missing the one girl he loved. He even wrote a song well multiple. For this his feeling weren't anything he liked to show but the crew could tell some days and just told him to keep going and it's only a break. Which only angered colson and storm either down to the studio or to his  room for hours.also the corona virus is spreading more and more as the days go on.

Megan was supposed to come round to Kells house just to see where they were at. And to see if Megan should move in again cause the crew did miss the girl that made Kells happy and Megan missed the crew and Scarlett.

Now you must be wondering where's scar. He read Megan aren't the bestest of friends anymore I know it's a shame but she's met new people through what she does on social media. And who she works with for photo shoots.
Megan and scar thought they would be best friends forever but the fame got them and they drifted a lot over there's 6 months and it's a shame for both of the girls.

But who megan missed most was casie colson baker. And casie missed her too but colson had tried to tell her what happened but she was upset by her fathers actions for letting Megan go after seeing how her dad was happy. Yep she's 10 but she's very Intelligent. Which as colson being a dad is very thankful to have a daughter who understands,how his life is and what is happening in it.

_..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._
I had arrived at the house.I had everything packed just in case as well in the back of my car.I grabbed the coffee tray full of drinks I had gotten everyone and headed in.

I don't think they expected me cause when I came in slim and rookie smiled happily quickly running over to me almost knocking me over as dub comes and takes the coffees out of my hands.before thye would spill over all of us and that would be terrible.

"What are you doing here"rookie says of course he didn't know. "Well I'm here to talk to colson" I say looking at everyone here slim Dre Dub and rook.and smiles appear on there faces.
"He isn't doing good" rook sighs and I just nod "well anyways Kells is in the studio or in his room I'm not sure" slim says. And I go upstairs to his room first before leaving for the studio.
I knock on the door waiting for a response but I got none so I just went in to see a messy room. Paper was everywhere clothes were screwed everywhere but no sign of colson.I quickly pick up my bag grabbing it before running downstairs. And heading for the door "I'll be back" I call out as I ge fungi my car heading for the studio. La traffic wasn't that bad so I was able to get there.
Quickly running in to see Linda who worked at the entrance saying a quick hi and running to his studio booked room.
Once I got there. I knocked and no response again but I could hear the drums playing and not just colsons voice but another voice singing aswell.

"I'm running low on serotonin in these empty moments
I'm having trouble operating without my main component
I'm running low on serotonin in these empty moments
I'm having trouble operating without my main component"

I heard Kells sing as the song comes to and end.and I knock again and I the door opens and I look up to seeing travis.
"Oh my god Megan what are you doing here"he says engulfing me into a hug.
"I'm here for colson" I say to him smiling and he smiles "come in come in"he says hurrying me in as he shuts the door behind me. I see no colson so far so he might be still in the booth but I could see who he was singing with Iaan Dior.
"Hey I'm Megan" I politely greet. "I'm Iaan" he says shaking my hand as I turn around to see colson with wide eyes.
"Hey" I speak up first and he looks at travis seeing if this is really me and he nods. And Kells runs up to me hugging me and kissing my cheek multiple times before putting me down. And bringing my face into his hands kissing me.
"I thought you'd never come back" he says above whisper. "Well I'm back and moved in" I say looking up at him as my face was in his hands and he looks happy.
"Wait your moving back in." He says excitedly "yep and my stuff is the car" I say to him. And he just kisses me passionately. As travis and Iaan leave.
"I'm so sorry for ever laying a hand you" he says  sadly. "Don't worry about it colson I had time to think and I know you'd never do it again." I say taking his face now in my hands and looking into his blue eyes that made me fall in love with him in the first place.

Okay so we're back together.