46

Flying home now, straight to Megan

Flying home now, straight to Megan. I haven't seen her and it made me feel some what empty, I also had a few interviews when getting home as well.

As we were driving towards Megan's house I saw her car wasn't there so immediately I got scared as I got out the car running up her drive way and knocking on her door loads of times but the lights were off aswell. Making me sigh.

As I tried calling her but no answer. As I immediately sighed and went straight to the car getting in and telling my driver to drive back to my own house.

Arriving at my house the lights were out aswell it looked like not even my crew was there,making me paranoid as shit.where was everyone I didn't even have my daughter with me.

Getting out of the car immediately I grabbed my bag and keys opening my front door seeing it was dark. Before I tuned the lights on seeing a big surprise.

"SURPRISE" I heard as I looked to see the crew and other artists in front of me even Other singers and people who I had collaborated with for the new album.

"Oh my fucking shit dude" I said feeling like I'm about to have a fucking heart attack as eveyone looked at me.

"Surprise" I heard a voice say who I knew immediately and I knew who it was as I turned around to se casie walking down the stairs as I smiled running up to her pans having her in my , arms kissing her head.

"Congratulations dad" she mumbled into my chest as I thanked her.

"Let's party!"rook screamed! As I chuckled pulling away from the hug. "Woooop" I said getting passed a bottle of champagne and choosing it making it fit everywhere isn't a pop as I opened it.

Maybe this wasn't so bad. Partying with my crew my daughter was here. And life was good I guess.
-
It's been about an hour, partying it was fun and. All and I had finnaly let them here the finished album for tickets to my downfall.

"Ay I'm going live!" I called out as everyone nodded and they were in frame.

"WHATS UP GUYS, we won the fucking VMAS man!" I said looking into the comments before I saw other artists congratulating me and see about a million people on which was crazy.

But that's before I caught a brown headed girl in the room. Making me do suspicious eyes. Before I looked a bit more into the reflection of the camera before realising it was Megan.

I immediate stood up running of to the corner where I saw her in immediately seeing her as she was looking on her phone.

But that didn't stop me. I picked her up and hugged her as I heard her laugh. "Oh my god I missed you how long have you been here!" I said a little to quickly as she laughed.

"I was doing something for a new movie I ran a tad bit late I think"she chuckled as I smiled back at her kissing her and she kissed back.

"Are we back to fully dating like how we used to be? Either way your stuffs still here you never took it weirdo" I said ruffling her hair as she laughed. "Oh please and yes I will" Megan chucked at me as I took her to my phone seeing it was in face in the placement of Megan so they all saw that as I sat down.

"Hey guys I'm back sorry but Megan is here!" I said looking into the camera as Megan chuckled saying hi. "I. Gonna go so I can have some fun with my homies and Megan so bye guys!" I said before shutting it down and kissing her immediately again.

"I love you" I mumbled in her hair. " I love you too" I heard her reply as I smiled.

"Come on let's go have some fun" I said taking her hand and brining us over to the drinks.

Hey guys sorry it's short! But I am working on other books aswell so hopefully it will make up.

I love you guys and Thankyou on 10k reads or more!

I'm unbelievably Great full that my book is being read and that people say it's good! It makes me happy and smile generally all day when I get your nice comments or messages! It warms my heart