49

We were now out at dinner

We were now out at dinner. Getting out of the mini bus with modsun and slim thye wanted to come and some overs who we were meeting there.

"Come on" colson said taking my hand as I smiled at him as we got out of the bus looking down as cameras flashed at us. "Who I wanna hit up the music video for dunk face tonight" Kells said making everyone nod,

"Your so gorgeous Megan" I heard as we walked into saddled ranch. "Your so gorgeous"

"Well they are correct"colson mumbled in my ear making me shiver. And blush a lot. As I sighed walking with him to our table.

"Here" colson said taking out my seat as I smiled at him blushing again. "Thanks" I sat down.
-
Colson arm was now wrapped around my shoulders as he leaned into me a bit a he spoke with everyone.it was going exstetmely well and we were having a lot of fun rook had came and ash but could only stay for a bit before getting back to her little boy.

"Paparazzi are everywhere"colson chuckled leaning into me as I laughed aswell. "Yep can never get privacy" I sighed at him as he shrugged kissing my nose.

"Well everyone knows your mine anyway so" he laughed again as I put my hands to the back of his head ruffling it up and stroking it as I admired him.

"When I first has paparazzi I showed my ass in front off if everyone.but I was a trouble maker and was thinking I was one of my thug down homies" I laughed as he started laughing aswell as He motioned what happens with my hands before we called down.

"Boop" I said touching his nose. "I wanna go to the rainbow bar after here" I sighed as he nodded. " of course" he said kissing me. Just before a blonde ass girl with a dog in her arms comes ruins the moment. She was full boobs don't with her tiny lace Bra and she had a sequin mask on. I had saw her hanging around mid before god.

"Hey can I get a photo" she asked as we nodded. "Of course"colson spoke up first getting out of the chair and taking my hand.

"You go in the middle" he mumbled swapping sides with me as I nodded wrapping my arms around them both as rook took the photo. "There you go" rook said sitting Mack down after handing her the phone. "Thanks" she squealed before running off making me roll my eyes. As colson went in the same position as last time but I was holding his hand.
-
"Wait bro before we go to this bar let's go up them stairs" Kells said pointing to the stairs going out it he roxy. "That goes up to the roxy colson" I laughed as he shrugged. "Whatever come on" he said Beijing me up and taking me out the stopped bus now going straight to the stairs. "No paps here we can make it up" colson said holding my hand as we walked duo the stairs before W ever meet with railing.

"I'll help you up" he said as I nodded him picking me up and putting me on the railing to I'm stood my heels in a straight line so I nod the slip before he climbed up. Grabbing my hand again making sure I don't fall as we shimmied through to the other side.

"Okay another one I'll go up then pick you up"colson said jumping over the fence with his long legs. Before picking me up as I squealed.

"There" he smiled kissing me as I kissed back. "Oh look paps we just made it without getting seen going up" I chuckled looking at them before looking back up at my boyfriend.

"Do you ever think of getting married" I blurted out before he laughed. " of course I do" he said smiling bring some of my hair behind my ears. "And I'd like to think you would be my bride on that day" I smiled as tears swelled up into my eyes as I kissed him. "We should problay go if we don't wanna get caught" colson said breaking the kiss his hot breath on my lips before I nodded. Him grabbing my hand before jumping of the railing.

"I'll pick you up again but you need to be on the inside" he said a as I nodded getting over with his help before we back shimmied our way over to the next railing as I held tightly to the wall before he moved my foot to the right bit of the railing so he could get down. But once he got down he picked me up by my legs among me squeak before he set me down and I walked down the stairs of the roxy holding his hand behind me.

"Megan! Mgk" we heard as we walk3 back to the bud before shrinking the bar was right there we could walk. "Sign this sign this" I heard looking as colson signed something before we Carrie don walking with colsons arm wrapped around me as I sneezed covering my face, making colson cover my face aswell.

"Are you okay" he whispered as I nodded. "Yep I just sneezed" I said chucking wiping my hands on my pants as he nodde,d "okay".

And now here we are at the bar. We were only gonna have a few drinks. To celebrate
tickets to my downfall

Heyyy guys book is coming to an end shortly and I'm so sorry I haven't posted in like 2 weeks but I love you and dot forget to.

Vote and comment

I need your opinions