The epilogue

Wow wow wow. Here we are looking at myself I'm the mirror my hair done nicely as my hands sliver down my sides with the satin material covering my body. I was getting married.

I was really getting married to the love of my life which is crazy! But that's when my hands reached my stomach as I looked down.a new life is starting to form in my stomach. Yes I am pregnant I'd only found out a few weeks after the night of my proposal which was pretty fiery if you get me.colson was proud and happy to be a father. However you couldn't see my bump yet I was only 3 months.we wanted to get married as quickly as possible.

"You look beautiful" I heard a gasp as I turned around to see scar there looking at me as casie ran in aswell. "Megan oh my you look like a princess" she stated looking at me before I thanked them trying to throw back all the tears in my ears as I looked at my family. "I'm getting married" I shivered barely audible before ash comes in. "Everyone's ready for us so are you ready our special bride"ash said Brining out her arm as I giggled walking over to her taking her arm in my own as we walked out the room.

Casie and ashton have already started walking down the isle as We chose ashton to be out little ring boy and casie as one of our bridesmaids.

"You'll do great me and ash have got to go up front but don't worry you dads watching you from above and rook will walk you down the isle" she said pointing at her boyfriend as a tear slipped out of my eye at the thought of my dad. He has passed away 2 months ago and I missed him dearly. Wishing he could see his daughter get married would be the biggest thing for a little girl back then but it's crazy to think not everyone can stay and make it through life.

"Are you ready" rook said as I nodded linking my arms with his now seeing everyone up front.hearing the crash of the waves and the sun settinling in the background as we saw the rose petals scattered on the floor. The venue we got was absolutely stunning we decided to get married on the beach near where we had our first date up near the hills.

Everyone stood up as me and rook rounded the corner as I kept my head down before I felt a nudge and lifted my head up as rook motioned me to look forward which I did and saw colson there looking as handsome as ever as he watches me walking the isle I don't think I've ever felt something like this it's like my love grew bigger everyday for him before Rick hugged me and kissed me on my cheek leaving me as colson walked over to me grabbing my hands into his own kissing them before walking me to the front again as he pecked me quickly making me people. As I just looked at him in awe.

"Okay let's start this wedding between colson baker and Megan Denise fox" the officiant said. Before starting his words but all I could do was look into colsons piercing blue eyes.

"You have come here today of your own free will and In the presence of your family and friends Jane declared your love and commitment to each other by power vested in me bye the internet state of California." But me and colson weren't even listening as we were looking at each other communicating with our eyes before we heard him speaking about vowels and he told colsons to say his.

"From this day on, I choose you, my beloved Megan be my dearest wife to live with you and laugh with you; to stand by your side, and sleep in your arms; to be joy to your heart, and food for your soul; to bring out the best in you always, and, for you, to be the most that I can. I promise to laugh with you in good times, to struggle and support you in the bad times; to offer you solace you when you are downhearted; to wipe away your tears with my hands and my love; to share with you all my riches and honours; to play with you as much as I can until we grow old; and, still loving each other sweetly and gladly, until our lives shall come to an end."

Colson spoke as I had now tears flowing my face freely as he brought a hand up to my face trying to wipe the tears as he smiled looking at me, you could sense he had tears in his aswell as his voice cracked before he carried on with his big speech making me shrink a bit I had a lot to say but I was kinda re thinking over it.