31

"Colson"I screamed at him

"Colson"I screamed at him.I was mad at him and I know I shouldn't of been but we had been in the house now for a few days and colsons last night had went out and came back literally at 5 in the morning pissed out of his head.

Kells POV

I quickly grab my phone out putting it on the side and grabbing my guitar.
"Can we stop arguing please" I said sighing putting my blunt where my my phone was. "We're not arguing" Megan said angrily,cause she new I was filming  for this lockdownsession "okay cool" I said before I started playing 'here comes the sun' by the Beatles on the guitar.

"Hey babe" i called out a i set my guitar down going into the living room where she was sat on her phone as she looked up at me.her beautiful little frown showing thought as she looked at me.

"I'm sorry babe we just got carried away and I was only down the street" I said to Megan referring I was at the crews house.

"Whatever then" she sighed "can you come with me to the yungblud show" I asked her. And her face brightened up a bit as she nodded and wrapped my arms around her kissing her head.

"Please don't drink tonight" Megan sighs putting her head into my neck as I could feel her breath radiating off my neck.as I nodded hugging her more.

-

It was the next day I did not drink at all and only had a joint last night.right now we were running late to meet is Dom at this show he's doing for quarantine but I'd also be performing.

"Awe Buddha you look so cute" Megan said coming up to me.and putting her hands on my orang sweater I was wearing already owning she would steal it at some point as I kissed her head grabbing my keys and and phone.

"Come on I need coffee but we're late so we need to go somewhere" I said grabbing her hand as we left in the Aston Martin.

We had gotten our coffee.we quickly zoomed off to the building where it was set. "We're late"Megan sighed as she put her phone back into her bag as we were stuck in the la traffic early In the morning.

"Don't worry we're around the corner" I said as I turned seeing the building as we quickly got out the car me going straight for Megan and wrapping   My arms around her as we walked into the building.being greeted by a few cre members as we could already hear Dom speaking.

"You don't have to down the whole bottle of beer" I heard him say before I walked in and told Megan to go sit down over there quickly jogging over to where Dom was "I'm probably gonna chug half-YOUR HERE!"dom shouted into the Mic as I ran my arms up putting my coffee on the table "typical"he said laughing "Dan I think your out-THANKYOU SO MUCH EVRYONE MAKE SOME NOISE FOR DANI"Dom said as dani Bella thornes sister handed me the microphone as I I sat down.