47

"Babe I've got an interview" I called out to Megan as I did have one now at home

"Babe I've got an interview" I called out to Megan as I did have one now at home.in fact I had two. "Okay I'm taking casie out then" I heard her call out. "Okay stay safe I love you!"

"I love you too" I heard before the door shut but open once again.

"Hey I'm Rachel" the girl said to me with a flirty look making me frown as I greeted her and sat down. Ready to film

"What's up guys,I am machine gun Kelly and welcome to my home.this is my fancy circle and today we're watching of, music videos of mine so we're gonna look and read the comments" i said before getting the first one up.

"Let's check till I die" I said clicking on the video from 5 years ago.watching all these old music videos and songs from my career up to where I am now my new album coming out in two weeks it's a fucking dream man. I've seen my progress and it makes me so fucking happy.

"Okay should we do bloody Valentine"Rachel said making me nod right away and search it up.

"Okay the next music video is,bloody Valentine" I said turning it on seeing my beautiful girlfriend before pausing it. " I said sail was my favourite music video but for other more personal reasons bloody valentine has to be my favourite video"

"I had known megan for a couple of months since we met in fact at a show of mine you see that green plaque behind her it's like an ode to the song that started out this whole punk pop wave for me and kind of for this generation coming up like uh so I kinda just wanted to allude to that so we propped it up and I'm obviously squirming around and they were like 'hey this is kinda. Stupid place to put this cause it might fall on you" I said remembering the day perfectly.

"And I was like I don't care and I was squirming around and the plaque fell off na literally the corner of it hit my head in like the worst place of the frame and blood was running down my face and Megan was like my nurse" I blushed.

"And wiped the blood off and finished it.thank god it didn't hit her yeah I'd take that for her all day."

"We filmed this of sunset boulevard I was actually showing Megan these houses. And I was actually going to go with a Different house. And right before we got the house she hit me back and said no. And we went with her gut feeling and we got to the house and it had the best feeling and it had a sauna what the fuck" I said before we carried on watching it before it landed on where Megan slapped her feet on my face.

"It's no secret"I said innocently. "I think feet are beautiful and I think Megan has the most beautiful feet that exists this was right before we moved the locations in the house to somewhere else and I was like Megan you already know what I'm gonna tell you and she was like 'yeah I literally,y got a pedicure' so I was like alrig it plop it on" I said hitting my face chuckling slightly.

"I actually brought the physical guitar that she as playing from the shoot with me here it says I'm selling tickets to my downfall" showing my guitar off.

"Everything from this video was all stuff that I personally use or wear everyday do this is the guitar I like to play here is the jacket she's wearing this is probably my favourite or my second favourite leather that I have" I said shaking off the jacket I had to take of Megan before the interview.

"Okay time for comments."

"The movies Jennifer's body in 3 minuets and 33 seconds" (remember all her movies are out there just newer'

"Facts, I talk about that all the time to Megan even just the memes that emerged from Jennifer's body it's a testament of her art as a existing human like she can literally hold a lighter up to her tongue and that's just a image that is so iconic and she brightness that to bloody Valentine"

"Is it just my ears or is mgk putting on a bit of a British singing voice when he sings? No I'm not love no, no am not a bit but maybe in other songs because I have caught my self doing British some times , I have a lot of British friends and I'm in London a lot so if I'm getting a little to British just say hey just dial a bit back. I am a bit guilty of going to London and the. Being British for a week like it does take me a sec to wear it off" I spoke.

"Olivia, listens to this song to much it's unhealthy at this point, yeah Olivia tour not only very health but apparently the mgk in you has boosted your immune system capabilities to its maximum potential. Dr.gun say that's your perfectly healthy, so keep on playing BV" I typed out her quickly before it was the next one and I saw the name"dr w Winslow"

"What THE fuck WHAT THE FUCK that's crazy,that's to weird" I said happily and replying back to it quickly before we had one more video.which was done so quickly.

"Alright guys thank you for watching some of my old music videos with me it was not as painful as I thought it would be and Thankyou teenage vogue for not finding all the bad covers for m I know you had to scroll through the o find these good ones that's love for everyone watching go to bed, right now we're done. Thank you love you good bye!" I said before it was cut out. "That was a long ass 20 minutes.

"That's done can we go onto the next one for buzzfeed celeb?"rachel asked me "totally" and now we were back to filming

"What's up guys it's machine gun Kelly and you are watching thirst tweets here on buzz feed"

"Alright the first questions says cousin colson baker the most beautiful smile,Okay well thanks I don't know I cover up my smile whenever I start to smile" I read out before coving up my smile as I answered aswell

"Okay sex is cool and all but have you heard Machine Gun Kelly laugh"I heard a snicker immured toy knowing the crew was here "Oh my God dude. Shut up hey oh my friend shouldn't be allowed to listen to this there here" I laughed

"It's only awkward cause I hate my smile I hate my laugh I don't even have much of a laugh I just have like a mute laugh"

""machine gun  Kelly I just want to let you know I'm free this Sunday to go on a date juts let me know when your free cause I am free and would like too take you out" i read

"I'm locked in already,right now no dates probably forever" I read out. I mean the interviews are fun they just take so much time so now we coming up to the last few questions.

"I would let machine gun Kelly suck my toes" i said before laughing "like I said I'm only sucking one pair of toes" I answered.

"Okay wow that was cool weird Thankyou so much for all your thirst tweet and also tickets to my downfall album coming in 2 weeks" I said before Rachel cut the camera.her already leaving as I shoved her out of my house. Damn it's been a long as day.

Hey guys sorry I've not done any chapters but I'm working on other books so this was just a filler xx love you