16

Back to Megan's perspective

It's the next morning and I had workmen up to an empty bed.but then I checked my phone seeing it's 1mp,why'd I sleep in so late.I get out of bed first going into the Bathroom.and quickly showering then I went into a draw where I had some clothes in colson room.and took them out heading back into the bathroom as I get changed.once I finished getting changed I had dried my hair and straightened it using scars hair straighteners.once I was finished I walked out of the bedroom and headed downstairs to be met with the familiar voices
"There she is the girl who came down at 2pm"ashleigh says causing everyone to laugh as I roll my eyes. "So we're all going to Kells interview or whatever it is want to come Megan"scar asks me and I look at Kells and he has a pleading look making me laugh "sure" then Kells kisses my cheek
_________________________________________________________________________________we are now at the place the interview is held "hello I'm John and this is my wife Kelly rivers"John says and we shake his hand "nice to meet you I'm Kells that's Megan and the crew along with Scarlett"Kells introduces.Cassie was at her friends house. "Okay so basically we will have you go undercover on Reddit,YouTube and Twitter so what"John says causing us to nod.then as Kells gets take to where he's filing I go and sit with the crew.at the side of the scene as Kells can see perfect shot of me.I look down  and he's doing the heart with his fingers and I blow him a kiss without anyone looking and he just chuckles.
————————————————-the video
"What up I'm machine gun kelly and I'm going undercover on the internet!he says opening the laptop. "This is actually me" "first up Reddit-ive never been on Reddit-you are peeing in a urinal then suddenly you see machine gun Kelly shows up and starts peeing in it too.what do you do?"he reads out before replying back with "prolly just continue your per.don't even acknowledge that I'm there." "That also feels like I'm peeing in the same urinal as you so that also makes me uncomfortable weird question." Okay how he went onto Twitter "Twatter Twitter.-I'm pretty sure I just got into an argument with machine gun Kelly in traffic does anyone know if he drives a  faded black 1998 Honda Civic"
He read sour "you galvan seriously  are seriously shit it was probably me in traffic,but no it was not me in the black 1998 Honda Civic.-arguing in traffic does sound like something I would do driving a black 1998 Honda Civic does not hashtag let's talk about it" "did we ever find out where machine gun Kelly took that police woman to in bird box.-no were still cruising waiting for that bird box sequel to pop right back in more screen time.-wait is machine gun Kelly in every Netflix movie now? Hashtag viral.-yah. Yah, I am, yah." "Postedddddd" "Wikipedia"colsons says now going into a different platform "regarding his political philosophy Machine gun Kelly identifies as a anarchist-oh I was pretty good" he says before lifting up his shirt showing his tattoo "that's facts" he says before scanning though more "mgk found himself working at chipotle"he says as a silence occurred "facts that was my job right after high school I hated Christmas break cause all my friends from college would come back and they'd be like damn I thought you were supposed to be a huge rapper  what happened I just mean to self talk because our tacos dude let's roll people was always like let me get double chicken for for single chicken price and I wa slime homie we could do this all day how much you tell me when to stop yah  I didn't care-but now I look back on those days fondly if I never have to smell hot steaming sour cream because when I had to wash the dishes and then mes officer by lil Wayne would always be playing on the radio I'll never forgot being like dude I I I hate every time I hear that sing I would smell sour cream it was gross" "baker and his baker I'm still new to hearing my name.baker and his family moved all around the world"he says "true i gee up in Egypt until I was 5 or 6 Egypt in Kenya the. Germany for a bit then I came to the untitled states and was apparently speaking arabica to everybody"he says laughing "quora don't know how to feel about that because I don't know what that is-quota is that like an ex girlfriend of mine?im confused" "are machine gun Kelly concerts safe for a 15 year old girl who is mature and smart" "sure as supposed to dumb as fuck like yes" "how can I be interfering as fuck like machine gun Kelly-I don't like smiling so I'm going to cover up my smile a lot mmm that's flattering I'm awkward" "have Lana feel Rey and machine gun Kelly ever release a song together? -no but we we have a sing together and get it together in the studio,actually have a really cool BTS video coke that session actually I wish that song would come out but that's on me but I'll put it out"
"iMBD.his stage name machine gun Kelly was given for his rapid fire lyrical flow-I hate people trying to describe me it is so annoying his rapid fire lyrical flow shut up none of us talk like that but true like it goes without being said"
"Colson baker aka rapper machine gun Kelly will be working with Saturday night live cast member Pete Davidson again and the letters untitled judd apatow Pete Davidson comedy at universal-yeah I was really intimidated because judd such a legend but like he just spoke to me like god through a speak system the whole time I was doing the scene 'okay completely off scene dahahah'and it would be just it would be yeah it was really funny I just got to antagonise Pete Davidson the whole time which is awesome because if you have friends you know that putting them through pain is very satisfies"he says stuttering over his words a bit but I thought it was cute "up next YouTube oh god so dark how we met 'are you doing an album together what's with all the interviews'watch it first off watch your tone second off no we are not doing an album however he's on my album hotel Diablo he's the count on the interlude 'message from the count' and I think we'll also do a tour together aswell so"
"Umm next Instagram 'I wonder how the fuck you smoke so much and drink so much got so many tats and do drugs but still manage to live and slay" "mood that's me this morning I was dead an hour ago my friend walked into my room to wake me up today whilst I was cudd- wait never mind and they left after they took two steps like it was that it was that chaotic or whatever you would use tips I have a lot of water facial regimens for sure,I was under eye patched up before I even walked in here I'm on zero food right now all caffeine and we're like on like a quadruple espresso so I I held my hand up I'm front of the camera it would probably shake like a maraca but my skin and life other than that is thriving so" you could tell he was about to say cuddling but he quickly stopped himself "alright so that's it I'm signing off bye"he says standing up and walking into my direction.
______________________________________________________
"Dang that interview was long"Colson says walking into our direction "Dang dude you nearly exposed whatever u have with Megan"slim speaks up "wis they know?"i,says "first of all we're not officially dating guys and yes Megan cause they were like 'your so in love' and all that's so I just admitted it and they see us and walked in on us cuddling this morning"he says chuckling "Kay that's fine" I say kissing his cheek "should we get some food"ash says and we all nod our heads going back into the black SUV "we're we going ash"rookie screams "want to go nobu"she asks "yassssssss"rookie screams making us laugh "baby shh"scar says "sorry" and kisses scar as she giggles "you look so beautiful"I feel someone whisper onto my neck and look up and to be met with his such blue eyes who gave me electricity. "My sugar spice"he says again kissing my neck "colson" I say "what"he replies I turn around and face him and he goes in of r a kiss and I stop him then he tries again and again "baby why won't you let me kiss you" he pouts and I just laugh as he grabs my face in his hands kissing me
Passionately. "We're here lovebirds" scar says causing us to look up as we were.
The crew got out the suv first as colson them got out paparazzi going crazy as I grabbed my bag following behind him as he took my hand in his and helped me out I could feel shoots and sparks all up in my body whenever his touch was left on me.we ended up in the restaurant and ordered our food "okay so after here we go get cas"ash says "yeah okay"Kells says "so Megan got any new movies coming up"slim says "not yet"I say over the past few months I had been doing some different bits and pieces but mainly some modelling.just then my manager Rachel calls "hello?"I question "hey you have an interview tomorrow sorry for the short notice"she says making me roll my eyes "no no it's fine" I say and we quickly exchange details and goodbyes before hanging up "who was that babe"Kells said making me blush "oh it was just my manager telling me I had an interview "oh okay" he says.
______________________________________________________
After dinner we had picked up Cassie and went back to the house our days pretty much was the same now and I had been bringing more and more stuff of mine to the house. "Hey Megan"Cassie says coming up to me on the sofa "hey little one"I reply "want to watch A movie and wheres my dad?" That had me come to my realisation where was everyone "I'm not sure cas have you seen the other?"I ask and she shakes her head no and sigh "I mean we could go to the park and get some ice cream before it goes dark"I say "sure"casie says excitedly grabbing her shoes as I text colson