30

It had been a few weeks since the music video had been filmed

It had been a few weeks since the music video had been filmed.it's now April 1st another 21 days until colsons birthday.we had got given the music video back and ets just say it was amazing.the Editing and how it all fit together. Colson was very proud. And I was happy he was I mean he payed for this music video. And sorted it out himself. We had also been looking at houses and we found the perfect one and we should be seeing it today to see if we will buy it which I'm excited about.

"Hey babe" colsons said coming into the room. I was doing laundry so I was occupied. "Hey colson" I said looking up at him. As he smiled at me but looked upset I didn't give him a pet name.

"Umm I got bad news" he said sitting next to me. "What?" I asked really scared at the fact this could be bad bad news or just not good.

"Umm we can't get the house it's sold I spoke to the owner" he said very lowly and quietly he was barely audible.but it made me snap my head towards the boy who had just told me we couldn't get the dream house.

"What do you mean" I asked him getting up and throwing the basket of laundry to the side.I had already sold the house I was living in before considering I was paying rent to stay there.

"I mean we can't go to the house because it's been sold by us" he said excitedly again making me.look at him confused before he pulled out the papers showing that they were signed under mine and his name making me look up at him and wrap my arms around his neck as he placed his hand on my waist.

"Hey don't forget about me" I heard a sassy girl come in immediately looking and seeing casie bringing in her suitcase she had taken to her moms. I quickly get away from colsons hug running over to casie hugging her tightly.and kissing her forehead loads of times. Mwah.

"When do we move in" I asked him turning my attention back o him as he was just looking at me and casie. "Umm well we already have the keys we can move in whenever we bought it furnished" he said to me cussing my eyes to light up.

"Will we be able to move in the next few days" I asked him with hope. "Probably"he answered cussing me and casie to squeal and hug and kiss colson.

-
It had been around a week and now we were leaving the home that started my new life. We had already said our goodbyes to everyone but it wasn't anything sad or bug we were moving down a few blocks. Everything was loaded into the moving trucks and me and casie were now sitting in my jeep that I was driving there and I think rook and slim are driving colsons other cars to the house.

'We ready" I asked casie as she nodded giddily. I pulled out of the drive way zooming down the road taking the roof down as we screamed excitedly seeing some neighbours doing the gardening giving us glares as we road the streets.enjoying time.