21

"Go on go get changed" he says moving you back tit he bedroom as you just look confused and as he finally pushed me in he closed the door so I was just there.
Until I had made the decision to go get changed as I walked to the closet grabbing some jeans and a nice blouse with some boots.I had quickly hopped in the shower not washing my hair cause I had last night so I put a shower cap on  then exfoliating and shaving before getting out and drying myself with a towel doing my skin care.as I quickly take of my shower cap grabbing my hair curlers and turning the, on waiting for them to heat as I got changed.finally they beeped and I sectioned my hair grabbing strands off hair and curling them.
Once I was done I put on some perfume and left the room putting my dirty towels and clothes in the hamper on the way out as I walked back downstairs slipping on my shoes trying to fall as I saw colson at the door.grinning widely as his blue orbs have lit up even more seeing the girl that came down the stairs.the wrinkles on the side of his arms just making his face so much more loveable and cute when he smiles.
"Hey"I say to him "hey you look beautiful as always"he says before triangle my hand and taking us to the car fastening out seatbelts before driving off to wherever we were going.
"Hey where we going" I k ew if I asked he would say no it's a surprise. But it's worth a chance until he said this "it's a surprise and I'm not telling you" he says keeping his eyes in the road movies his hand from the middle console and putting it on my thigh gently rubbing it.
We had finally arrived at the place named 'Thai massages' and I looked at colson with a big smile on my face as he was staring at me in awe "were getting massages?" I squeal sna she nods chuckling I had been asking colson to get massages with me for the longest time. I quickly jumped out the car as he jump out too.
And w headed inside smelling the calm scents that flow through the building and the aromas.
"Hey I have two appointments under baker"he says to the woman at the front.as I just admire the room "yep here it will be in 10 minuets for now we can give you a foot wash" she says as another woman comes over to us triangle us to where we can put out stuff and gave us some flip flops to where.
"Okay now here we are sit on the chairs" she says and we do as the women takes of my shoes and you can see colson smirking and trying to not look I swear he's weirdo when it comes to feet.
I just chuckle as his feet start getting washed. "It tickles" I giggle out and colson just looks at me in awe as I'm excited about the whole experience.
Once the 10 minuets were over they gave us a quick glass of champagne.
"Okay now massages" I say excited,y as we walk through the next room taking off our clothes until I'm just in my panties wrapping a towel around my body and laying on the bed as Kells comes to the bed next to me and I look at him smiling.

"Your so pretty"Kells whispers to me ass we get our massages done causing me to blush. "Thank you" I whisper back before relaxing into my massage.

Kells POV
Today was the day I'm going to ask Megan to be my girlfriend I men's it's Valentine's Day and I can't wait any longer.so I'm basically going to get her pampered all day.
We had finished ou massages and they were amazing as we quickly say in the sauna "I love you baby" I say kissing her and she kisses me back before saying "I love you too" she says smiling at me and again the same shocks burst in me it never gets old. "Baby come on lets quickly shower then leave I say standing up helping her up too as we walked over to the showers they have washing ourselves in them.
"Come on we gotta go somewhere else i say bringer her to where our clothes were as we got changed and headed out straight sway getting int he car. I had decided to go with her to get her hair done just for it to be washed and curled hopefully so now wer on our way to the salon.
"Baby where we going" she says pouting causing me to laugh and shakes my head "look we here anyway" I had said pulling up and walking round opening the door for her.no paparazzi were around so we were good I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the salon.
"My hair is getting done?" She asks questioning me and I nod "baby this is apart of the day Amanda's going to wash your hair give it a trim and whatever you like I say pushing her to Amanda's. Amanda is our hairdresser well the girls hairdresser who they use she's also good friend with us as well. I watched as she took Megan to where they wash there hair to be honest I don't know what anything happens here because I bleach my own hair but I just decided to sit down on one of the chairs they had up at front grabbing a magazine seeing
Ariana grande on the front which reminded me I needed to call Pete some time soon or tomorrow about the album seeing if he could be in it again.Pete is in fact coming to LA in a few weeks and no he isn't dating Ariana grande anymore but who cares it still reminded me.
It had been about an hour and I was board out of my ass I had went up to the coffee machine about 4 times just to see if I could make different sorts of coffees from it and I've been reading the comics I had found on the book shelf.
Just then she comes out and her hair looks so beautiful and healthy.
"Hey baby!" I say to her giving her,her bag "hey do you like it I only got it trimmed but it's so much healthier" she says to me "I love it babe now come on we have to go home but then we're straight back out for dinner" I say to her. "You go to the car I gotta quickly make a call" I say to her and she nods going out it the car. As I quickly dialled lily.lily is a makeup artist.
Once I was dine on the phone I went out to my car and got 8n with her starting it.
"Ready for home?" I ask her and she nods "thank you for today! She says to me placing her hand on my thigh. As we speeded home.
Once we got home I saw Lily's car in the drive way so I quickly, took Megan out of the car bringing her in to the house.
"Who's car was that babe" she says to me and shush her and situ her on the sofa where lily was.
"Okay now open" I say to her and he opens her eyes seein* lily "hey lily what are you doing here" she asks confused "I'm doing your make up babe for your date" lily responds "okay I'm gonna go get ready myself" I say quickly rushing outside taking a blunt. Quickly recording myself smoking it before posting it with the caption 'been waiting for a long time to be sharing this with the world' then posted it. And then running back into the house getting ready.

Megan's POV
As I was s getting my makeup done. We were literally talking about Lily's relationship and how her kids were. She has a five yea role named lia and a little boy that is 2 named Aaron. Lily is in fact the same age as me 27.
We were also talking about me dating colson and how lily had been friends with colson for a very long time and could se Ethan the boy had fallen in love.
"Right so your makeup is done" she says pulling the lipstick away as I smile
"Here's your outfit" she says giving me bag. And I nod taking it to the bathroom. Towing the dres smut the bag it was a red dress that fit my curves perfectly and had a slit that goes down to the knee.along with some material that ent over the shoulder. It was beautiful. I quickly stepped out of the bathroom to where lily was giving a little twirl.
"Girl why you still got your bunny socks on"she says laughing "and you look hot well I mean beautiful!" She says hyping me up causing me to laugh before taking of my socks and her eyes widen and then turns into a smirk "oh so I see Kells won't be able to help himself with the girl who has the red  manny paddy"she says causing me to blush as I grab some red open toed heels.
"Wow girl you look amazing but maybe we should put some lotion and oil on your legs to make them shiny she says and I nod as she spread the oils and lotion.
And once we were done I loved how I looked. It was Valentine's Day and I've never had a Valentine's Day like this before normal,y we would just go out for dinner with my last boyfriends but this was special this felt special to me and the whole process.
"Damn" I hear someone say causing me to look up at colson who was in a red suit almost drooling "you look beautiful" he says before hugging me and whispering "hot" causing me to chuckle and pull back form the hug letting my hands go down his suit in admiration "you look handsome" I say back to him then we hear. A few camera clicks and we turn to see lily there almost crying
"Omg you guys are so beautiful have fun on your date" she says before going  back to what's she was doing.
"Shall we?"Kells says linking our arms "we shall" I say walking with him as he opens the door for me and I sit in it and he closes the door behind me and walking round to the drivers side coming in the car to starting it before leaving to the restaurant.
"Here we are" Kells says coming out the car as I follow him and W slink arms going into the  restaurant.
"Hey reservation under mr baker"colson says to the Waiter at the stand "yep perfect follow me mr baker"which caused me to chuckle as we follow as colson looks down at me in awe as I whisper  "mr baker mr baker" and he just laughs as we go to our table in a vip section and sit down.
This place is beautiful" I say to colson admiring it "yep just like you" he says back to me causing me to blush and cover my face as he again looks at me in awe.
The Waite road came and we had ordered I ordered the chicken pasta and colson had ordered a burger.
"This is amazing babe Thank you for today" I say eating my food as he just looks at me before replying "no problem.And you deserve it he says quickly stealing a kiss cussing me to chuckle.
Once we were done I was about to get ready when the guy who did our bill came back with the bill and flowers and hands them to colson causing me to look confused at them as colson sits me back down.
"Okay so here I'm going to say it okay I love you and wnat you to be I'm the rest of my life forever and I know this may sound cheesy but with the amount of people I thought I fell in love with it was never the same write you.you were special you have that place in my heart so I'm asking Megan dense fox will you be my girlfriend?" He says in hope as he looks at me and tears are swelling in my eyes again as I nod "yes!" Was all I could manage to get out as colson quickly stood up throwing the flowers on the table. And picking me up kissing me.
And this was just the begging of a whole new start. They were now dating but what if something splits them up.what if they became toxic.or would it be like how felt for the first few months and how it was perfect and meant to be?

Hey guys so now there
Dating if there's
Any sort of things you
Would like my o put in it
Then just comment and feel
Free to give feedback