18

I seen Kells put casie down and he looked at me and smiled and I smiled bad it felt like it was almost refreshing.
"Hey I'm going to head out"Halsey says speaking out causing our heads to snap at the girl with bright pink hair. Just then Kells goes up to her hugging her before whispering a small "thank you" because she left.
"Megan" casie says coming up to me on the couch "yes little one" I say and she smile before joining me on the couch snuggling into me. "You know I'm glad you and my dad have sorted everything out"she says  "so I am I"
It wasn't just before I had fell into to darkness resting my eyes for once without thinking about any worry's or who I'm dating or how this one person could ruin my life.
"Good morning"I hear as I open my eyes and get a kiss on the cheek and I look up to seeing Kells there "morning Kells" I say before looking at how his face squirmed in a way which he didn't like "please call me colson again"he says with pleading eyes causing me to chuckle
"Sure colson"I say before getting up and going to the bathroom "hey where you going"he asks tiredly  trying to reach me "to the bathroom  duh" I say before stepping in.
Just then I feel something grip my waist and I look up to see colson there and I smile "come on the bed is warm"he says dragging me and I just let him bring us back to  bed as he cuddles me in more wear I can smell the scent of his cologne and a faint smell of marijuana.

"Right I really need to wake up now" I say stepping out of bed just for me to realise he is asleep in fact so I just walk out the bedroom going into what once was my room pulling out some clothes and heading it the bathroom.quickly undressing and trusting in the shower.before stepping in starting by washing my hair.once I was done with the shampoo I used some conditioner leaving it my hair as exfoliate my skin before shaving and then using my body wash to scrub me up and clean me as I go back to washing my conditioner out.
I then grabbed the towel draped over the large shower door and wrapped it around myself stepping out of the shower and quickly throwing a towel around my head na started  to get changed.once I was done changing in just a simple jeans and black cotton body suit. I dried my hair and curled it as I didn't wnat to keep it straight today.with my makeup I just did what I normally did which wasn't to special just some concealer and bronzer along with some lipgloss and mascara.
I then walked out of the bathroom back I fit he guest room picking up my phone to seeing no notifications that's means  I didn't have to worry for what I was doing for work for a few days.
"Megan"casie calls coming into my room "yes cas" I says "I'm bored! Everyone's asleep still"she says trying to persuade me to do something with her so early in the morning

This is just a filler chapter 🖤