ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ | ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱ

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

Just a moment ago the names of the Triwizard Champions were announced. Everyone is completely shocked, yet also very confused at the same time since Harry Potter ended being one of the Champions.

"I bet he asked one of the older players on the Gryffindor Quidditch team to put his name in the Goblet," thought (Y/n) aloud, quietly whispering to Lauretta, who she's sitting next to at the Gryffindor table.

"But Harry barely cares about the Tournament." A concerned expression found its way onto Lauretta face. "Why can't anything happen without him being involved?"

From across the table a soft giggle escaped Ginny Weasley's mouth, and she teasingly smirked at the brunette. "It's so obvious you fancy Harry, Lauretta."

Immediately, a blush crept onto her face and she was quick to deny this by saying, "I don't fancy Harry! He's just m-my friend, so I'm worried for him."

"Sure, Laurie," yawned (Y/n), unconvinced, while resting her head on Lauretta's comfy shoulder, platonically. "I should've gone to bloody sleep earlier."

"When did you go to sleep last night, Princess?" wondered Ginny curiously, addressing her friend by the shortened version of her infamous nickname.

(Y/n) said strongly, as if she wasn't tired in the slightest, "Technically, it was this morning."

"You need to get on a better sleep schedule, (N/n)," sighed Lauretta in disapproval.

"No thank you, Prince."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

"Oi, Granger!" exclaimed (Y/n), running towards the bushy-haired girl.

An irritated Hermione rolled her eyes and continued to walk down the hallway, not paying the Slytherin any attention. However, (Y/n) soon caught up to her. The loud clacks from the heels of her shoes smashing against the stone floor softened soon after.

In a breathy voice, (Y/n) asked Hermione (who was not looking at her), "I was just wondering, how did Gryffindor Golden Boy get his name into the Goblet of Fire?"

"I don't know," Hermione snapped back bitterly, "considering that he didn't put his name into the Goblet of Fire."

"I knew it! He got one of the older Gryffindors to do it for him, right?"

"What?! Of course not!"

"C'mon, you've got to give me something here, Granger!"

"We aren't friends — I don't have to tell you anything," she stated, taking a sharp turn to her right before walking into Hogwarts' library, and the Slytherin followed behind her.