ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ | ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

The first month of school had already passed, and every student still hasn't learned anything useful about Defense Against the Dark Arts from Umbridge.

"That woman makes my blood boil," stated (Y/n) to a fellow fifth year Slytherin in her dorm room. "Not only is she fucking abusive, but she's also useless. We're never gonna be able to pass our OWLs with her teaching us."

"True," the girl replied, "but c'mon, let's get breakfast now."

(Y/n) groaned in response, "Fine."

.•*•.•*•.•*•.

When she arrived at the Great Hall, the Slytherin Princess cringed at the sight of Umbridge fake-smiling at the Professors' table. However, she decided to ignore that feeling and sat down at the Slytherin Table next to Allison, like always.

"How's your hand feeling?" (Y/n) instantly asked while picking up a piece of toast.

Allison gazed at her scarred hand for a second. "It feels fine. I've been using the ointment you forced me to use."

"Hey! I'm your friend, I want it to heal well and feel okay. It's the least I can do since you won't let me report what happened."

"And I won't until the right time."

"When will that be?"

"I'm not smart, (Y/n), I don't know," Allison bluntly answered, "but when the time comes, we'll know."

"Whatever you say, Philosopher."

They both ate in silence for some time before someone covered (Y/n)'s eyes with their hands, making her laugh.

"Good morning, 'Mione," she said knowingly, softly grabbing her wrists and pulled her hands away from her face.

Hermione pecked (Y/n)'s cheek with a cheerful air. "Morning, dear."

"You seem happy."

"Well, I'm seeing you for the first time today. Of course I'm happy," she mumbled shyly.

For some time, Hermione continued to stand behind (Y/n) and talk to her. Allison simply ate her breakfast prior to asking them, after some minutes passed, "Are you two finally dating or what?"

That abrupt question caught them both off guard. The brunette turned a brilliant shade of magenta, and the Slytherin Princess blushed a bit, too, and giggled as she replied to her.