ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

(Low-key a shitty chapter, I apologise in advance 😔)

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

There was a gentle rustling sound from the wind that softly glided through the meadow and tree leaves. The siblings laid down on a picnic blanket in a small hill in the beautiful, natural area, with none other than Lauretta there to provide them some company. An hour's stroll from the Murphy Manor led to the tranquil place the three were currently located.

The famous Murphys' children had much to fill Lauretta on, for they had not seen each other since King's Cross — which was already two months ago. Most of all, they had to explain the recent ball to her and the people they had met.

"Guess what?!" said (Y/n) incredulously to her best mate, whilst shaking her brother's arm violently. "This awkward lad actually has a boyfriend now!"

Instantaneously, Lauretta gasped and slapped her hand to her mouth. "Luca? A boyfriend? Someone pinch me."

"Hey! Don't act so shocked! It's not that unbelievable!" exclaimed the lad, playfully shoving her as she laughed at his reaction.

"It kind of is!" added the Slytherin Princess.

"Sod off, (Y/n)!"

"Okay, but just tell Laurie about him! I'm sure she'd love to know more."

At those words, Lauretta eagerly nodded her head. "Yes, I would absolutely love to learn more about this bloke."

Luca's face was flushed, yet he ignored his flustered state and began to discuss his boyfriend. "His name is Yasahiro Royal. As you can probably tell from his name, Hiro's Japanese-English, and apparently his father and our father were really good friends during their Hogwarts years. Anyways, Grandma introduced us ("She's always trying to set people up!" stated (Y/n).") since she discovered Yasahiro was pans, somehow, and we actually hit it off! I was really nervous at first, but he's so kind and made me feel safe almost immediately."

"Aw. . ." The Gryffindor's lips curled into a smile, and she patted her friend's shoulder kindly. "Y'know, I've been kinda worried about you since that stuff with Liam. I'm just glad that you're okay now."

"Honestly, I was hung up on him for a while. . . nonetheless, we all must learn to move on at some point. Right, (Y/n)?" He said the last, short sentence in an accusing tone that made his sister frown.

"Hermione's special, Luca!"

"She might be, but the fact that you led Éponine and Annalise on, only to tell them that they were rebounds, makes me really disappointed in you! You need to move on, but not by taking advantage of someone's feelings!"