ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ | ᴀɴ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

(Y/n) turned from side to side and observed herself in a mirror with a subtle grin. The Yule Ball was tonight, and (Y/n) believed that she looked like a sight for sore eyes.

Her outfit consisted of a simple Slytherin green dress that pockets in it — and wasn't too short or too long, purely black heels, a pair of emerald-silver earrings, and a matching necklace.

(It's somewhat based off of this)

While it wasn't an over-the-top outfit, the Slytherin Princess still looked wonderful, and the way she beamed with confidence made (Y/n) look even better

Her heels gently clacked repeatedly against the stone floor as (Y/n) made her way to the Great Hall. (Y/n) has recently had a strange desire to figure out who Hermione's date is, ever since her friend informed her that she'd be going with whoever "he" is.

The desire to discover this secret bloke caused her to walk to the Hall rapidly, frowning at the thought that Hermione went with someone else.

After arguing with herself mentally often, recently, (Y/n) was quite furious that the bushy-haired brunette had a date that wasn't her. Has she even seen how gorgeous the literal Slytherin Princess is, or aware of her lovely personality?

Honestly, this was yet another subject concerning Hermione that (Y/n) was perplexed about. She had no idea why she felt so stormy, yet also sad about it.

'It's probably because it's my shark week,' (Y/n) thought to herself over and over again; nonetheless, she knew deep down that wasn't the case.

The young female clenched her fist; however, still maintained a forced grin and smiled at anyone she walked past. The feeling only made her angrier — faking things was not usually her style in public.