ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ | ʙᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜxʙᴀᴛᴏɴ

•*•

.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.•*•.

The weekend. A brilliant time to escape the stressful clutches for school for two days, yet still have an unbelievable amount of homework. The first one of those two days are taking place, and (Y/n) is enjoying her sweet-sweet time.

The Slytherin Princess already finished all her homework — with the help of Lauretta, without a doubt — rejected four boys, three girls, and one them politely (some of them had also asked her to the Yule Ball), and already had her daily sibling-argument with Luca.

Long story short, (Y/n) wanted him to show her advanced spells (since that's his speciality and he's a year above her) but Luca said no. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he was terrified that (Y/n) might accidentally hurt herself. That's because she's done that several times before when he said yes to teaching her spells.

Anyways, (Y/n) is enthusiastically making her way to the library. Her and Hermione are going to study together and go to Hogsmeade afterwards. Although (Y/n) despises studying, Hermione is starting to be kind to her, and she doesn't want to risk losing this new friendship.

Her mind was filled of thoughts concerning books that Hermione might enjoy. However, (Y/n) wasn't playing attention to where she was walking at all, and ended up bumping into someone, hard.

(Y/n) stumbled a little, but she was able to prevent herself from falling. That wasn't the same case for the girl she had bumped into, however. Before the other female fell onto the stone floor, (Y/n) swiftly grasped both her hands and pulled her up to her feet.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going," the Slytherin apologised to the girl almost immediately.

The girl appeared unfazed, though. She was in a Beauxbatons uniform with her wavy/curly hair in a ponytail. The Beauxbaton looked Latinx and actually smiled at (Y/n), displaying her pearly whites in the process.

"It'z alright," said the Beauxbaton, her French accent somewhat noticeable. Suddenly, her smile morphed into a frown and she asked, "Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?"

Her question left (Y/n) puzzled, but she slowly nodded, nonverbally answering the question.

"I'm Éponine Beaulieu!" she introduced herself. "My friend Liam told me abou' you! People call you za Slytherin Princess, correct?"

(Y/n) was still somewhat confused, but Éponine's response made things a little clearer. "Yes, they do! You're friends with Liam?"

"Mm-hmm! Mr. Scamander took him to my grandmother's Abraxan reserve in the Pyrenees."

"He really loves taking Liam and Rolf to places like that," commented (Y/n) with a light giggle. "Liam definitely fell in love with magical creatures because of his grandfather."